Blizzard Beach Questions

catiesmom

Earning My Ears
We're driving in from Cocoa Beach on Tuesday for a day at Blizzard Beach....Is the 11am opening firm or do let people in earlier to avoid crowding at entry? Trying to decide what time to get there. We want to maximize our day :) Thanks!!

Here now. We got to BB at 10:05 am this morning. Short line waiting to open that grew quite a bit by 10:30. They let people through the front at 10:30 only to be held by a second rope until exactly 11:00am. It really wasn’t very crowded today. Only waited for a couple of slides for no more than 15 min. Was a great day!!

Here now. We got to BB at 10:05 am this morning. Short line waiting to open that grew quite a bit by 10:30. They let people through the front at 10:30 only to be held by a second rope until exactly 11:00am. It really wasn’t very crowded today. Only waited for a couple of slides for no more than 15 min. Was a great day!!
Thanks for posting this! If you had today over again would you get there at the same time?

Thanks for posting this! If you had today over again would you get there at the same time?
Yes. It was perfect timing. We were one of the first to get in so we had our choice of location. That said, there we’re still lots of open chairs all day.

How long do most folks spend at BB? We plan on arriving right when they open but have two different dinner reservations that night- one for 6:25 and one for 7:45- I'm going to cancel one just debating which time will work out best...

How long do most folks spend at BB? We plan on arriving right when they open but have two different dinner reservations that night- one for 6:25 and one for 7:45- I'm going to cancel one just debating which time will work out best...

We were there last Monday. Got there around 10:15, let in at 10:30 and held at rope outside water attractions until 11. We stayed until 6 which was closing. Lines were short and it was a very enjoyable day. We were staying at Swan and had an 8 pm reservation at Shula’s that night. It worked out just right. I would go with the 7:45 reservation so you don’t feel rushed.

We were there last Monday. Got there around 10:15, let in at 10:30 and held at rope outside water attractions until 11. We stayed until 6 which was closing. Lines were short and it was a very enjoyable day. We were staying at Swan and had an 8 pm reservation at Shula’s that night. It worked out just right. I would go with the 7:45 reservation so you don’t feel rushed.

Great advice- thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter