Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon in one day

glitzybabes

I miss VMK!!!
In September my 16DD and I are going to the water parks. I want to do both in one day. So my question is which one should we do in the morning and which one should we do in the afternoon? My plan is to be at one for 3 hrs, leave 1 hr to travel to the other one, and then stay at that one until it closes.

My other question is about the buses. How would we get from CBR to WP1 to WP2 back to CBR? We always drive to any place that we want to go in WDW and I've only taken the bus a few times here and there. But to go to the water parks I want to take the bus so I can leave the car with the rest of the family that will not be going with us. The bus to and from the water parks are a little confusing. Thanks for any info! :)

My son and I hit both several years ago. We hit Blizzard Beach first, then Typhoon Lagoon. If you are going to swim with the sharks, save it for the hottest part of the day, because the water is cold. Of course if you go during the summer it won't matter. As far as bussing from one park to another, that was pretty much how we had to do it. There wasn't a direct bus from one to the other surprisingly. So we just grabbed the first bus going to a resort, waited there for the next bus to TL. I think the total trip was an hour between the 2. We don't do the buses anymore, though because of the wait times we experienced on our trip with him. I fork over the cash for a rental car.

I would start at BB with:
Downhill Double Dippers
Summit Plumet
Slushin Gusher
And then just hit whatever you want

At TL, agree with above - shark reef in the heat, wave pool, storm slides, skip the raft & tube slides (boring), finish the day with non-stop rides on Crushin Gusher as the park emptied out late in the day :)

I would start at BB with:
Downhill Double Dippers
Summit Plumet
Slushin Gusher
And then just hit whatever you want

At TL, agree with above - shark reef in the heat, wave pool, storm slides, skip the raft & tube slides (boring), finish the day with non-stop rides on Crushin Gusher as the park emptied out late in the day :)

This is perfect advice! I'd add at least one ride on the family raft ride (Teamboat Springs) before you leave BB, done after the rides pp mentioned above.

We are a water loving family. I can't imagine trying to do both in one day as we spend all day at the water parks but, to each their own.

If you are going to do both in a day then I agree with the others to hit BB first. My reason for that is that I find there is much MUCH less available shade at BB than there is at TL. Although, if you don't arrive at TL until the afternoon that may be a moot point as most of the lounge chairs in the shade will likely be taken by then.

Don't waste time jumping from WP to WP. Go two days and then hit a park at night. The hopper WP and more deal is awesome that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter