Blended Family Issues

jenniferahardin87

Earning My Ears
we are going october 7th-10

on the 7th checking into All star music family suite with my step son as a family of 6

on the 8th checking out of all star music, going to HS with all 6 of us, then my step son will leave us to go with his mom & we will check into one bedroom suite at old key west as family of 5

checking out the 10th

assuming if there are EMH at HS on the 8th, my step son wouldn't be able to take advantage?

also hoping they will let him on the magical express on the 7th?

Is he on the first reservation? Then he can ride Magical Express. If he is not, then he cannot. If he is not on the OKW reservation he cannot take advantage of EMH.

we are going october 7th-10

on the 7th checking into All star music family suite with my step son as a family of 6

on the 8th checking out of all star music, going to HS with all 6 of us, then my step son will leave us to go with his mom & we will check into one bedroom suite at old key west as family of 5

checking out the 10th

assuming if there are EMH at HS on the 8th, my step son wouldn't be able to take advantage?

also hoping they will let him on the magical express on the 7th?
If he is listed on your room reservation at ASMusic for October 7-8, he'll be able to take the Magical Express bus on the 7th and be able to take advantage of early entry on the 8th. If he is not listed on your Old Key West reservation, he will not be able to take advantage of evening extra hours on the 8th (if any, they haven't announced the dates for those). Perks associated with a resort stay include both arrival and departure day. He won't be able to take advantage of the evening hours on the 8th, if any, because that perk will be limited to those staying at deluxe resorts. Old Key West qualifies, but he isn't staying there. ASMusic does not qualify.

He is on the ASM reservation & not the OKW - thanks you confirmed what i was thinking. will suck if we can't use EMH, but who knows, they may not even be available that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter