Blackout dates

Disneypixie2015

Earning My Ears
Hi, I’m currently trying to book a Disney family hiliday. Haven’t been since pre covid and I’m a little confused. Previously I would have booked for the family through the French website and added myself on at arrival(paid taxes and bought an annual pass) this time round my youngest is old enough so we are a family of 5. I was thinking of booking Davy Crockett for the 4 others and adding myself with an annual pass. Does staying onsite still cancel out the blackout dates or will I have to ensure my pass is valid for the dates?
TIA

Hi, I’m currently trying to book a Disney family hiliday. Haven’t been since pre covid and I’m a little confused. Previously I would have booked for the family through the French website and added myself on at arrival(paid taxes and bought an annual pass) this time round my youngest is old enough so we are a family of 5. I was thinking of booking Davy Crockett for the 4 others and adding myself with an annual pass. Does staying onsite still cancel out the blackout dates or will I have to ensure my pass is valid for the dates?
TIA
No. Since covid you can not enter park with your Ap on a blackout date even when staying onsite.
However, you do not need park reservations when staying onsite with an ap

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter