Black Tap

brentm77

DIS Veteran
Poking around, it doesn't look like Black Tap in Downtown Disney takes reservations. Has anyone been lately? Is that correct and what are the weight times like?

It is one our our favorite places to splurge on some really crazily bad-for-you food, including ridiculous fancy shakes, like this one:

Eeh4-Xw00e6x82NqM_bzIqtdC6-3mxqzF-uMUDIK8naWiPyD3oefVSoGRADYonj0OONPVdrnLedVHrf75QzOr6BsHl4fIHarBO5hnupbMTMtHaKbHAsKfFkbFIjBH7ZEYNN1uoSs1x77jtJe7z_4JHOIELHfKtfDvTN-weHy_1gVYEcYWEfAHGRqSMSRibIUPyM3Y_dSLvZ6s5bWqFyxxIKsn_PoqhhjyvCnR8eCPVThz1O7fX5z2TWAgfAJAKTpsHQiCPnD279chuyehE2dns7FMvoc4QMoWuDe7U5oqG0O3KrZCheXoIK82Wyk9BXWrO9PWMfqta1ORaVY3BpSkc25HUDMpkdDttKq5A0IEAScB9yULwvzNo4eIea3RO0qeO6MHB2_xMYc1YE1m7qB1FdrUlwCi_rx5QH2EqNXEfIZzZEvK8Nb3ZsGu7KRpjeAZZGBa-ERNjb8kIr6TfluApSbNFwRs0y5JP7m4poRCCS1Z3CPtTwyKNc8KnuRuIzkxPO_tb2lRRh4SNg1dPAEEfU94pxDECvzeZYisxU3VlSp1Yyqnxf9PLmMvDsaL9ahSu40ZzA5BmZ7bmLQ0Uew9Ms1_16spG_evD4Z3WFZOfdpsU0WWhQm5bEGjD9jHLWqcHbBZgQ2w3nPziGd4iT2M3jkvs6JylYBvLoZmxCM6CNRB8MNM4ddmfMh2RJlLKX9jzeEThuMNpTLv3RCRTaSJ4d6yQ=w1003-h1337-no

It is counter service where you order, get a number, then find a seat.

They also have an express walk up window outside that is just the ridiculous shakes and few other limited items.

We waited a few minutes, but it wasn't bad when we went Tuesday for lunch. I think we were there around 11:40 a.m. There were four or so parties ahead of us. Those shakes were a sight to behold. I can't imagine actually eating one.

We watched the line a few weeks ago (12th) around 5 pm. It was long but seemed to move okay. We had reservations at UVA. Then we got a milkshake from the express window.

We ate there in mid June, before the state mandates were dropped and we waited 5 minutes at around 1pm. But I have no idea how that’s changed now. But you are correct, they don’t take reservations.

It moved faster than it looked this week. I found DTD food prices worse than in the parks!

We waited a few minutes, but it wasn't bad when we went Tuesday for lunch. I think we were there around 11:40 a.m. There were four or so parties ahead of us. Those shakes were a sight to behold. I can't imagine actually eating one.

They look like the ones at the Chocolate Emporium outside Universal Studios Florida which are insanely yummy and worth an occasional splurge to the diet.

You can make a reservation on Open Table for them last I checked.
It doesn’t look like it… They are quick service anyways where your order at the counter. Reservations doesn’t really make sense in a restaurant like this. Are you thinking of ballast point brewing? They are on open table.

It doesn’t look like it… They are quick service anyways where your order at the counter. Reservations doesn’t really make sense in a restaurant like this. Are you thinking of ballast point brewing? They are on open table.

Oh shoot, yup you're right. My bad!

We would get like one a month in the before times.

no-ragrets-temporary-tattoo-thumb.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter