Black Friday shopping. What did u get?

Photo Christmas cards from Shutterfly - $27 for 35 cards
2 pairs of $5 PJ’s from Carter‘s, shipped free to my Brother’s house for niece & nephew to add to their gifts

Big spender!

The family has various trips this year (not a family trip- just different school trips/mom and daughter trip) so I purchased what they needed for those (set of headphones for 2 and a hiking backpack for the other). Since the trips are costing us money, I bought clothes they needed from Kohls for xmas. I did buy a Ring spotlight so my husband can hang it on his shed. I did also buy a jacket for my husband and small gift sets for coworkers.

I got the Lego Disney Train & Station set. It was (is?) $100 off on the Lego website.

I got the Harry Potter BluRay set of all 8 movies from Amazon. It was about $30 including tax.

I also got Community Coffee; it's 33% off through 12/1 on their website.

BB- Audio-Tech TurnTable (-$30), Skullcandy Bluetooth headphones (-$80), JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker (-$12) for DH.
(caught him trying to drag out his old (Viet Nam era) turntable to play records (same era)). Luckily not compatible with modern tech.

We got quite a bit of stuff. At Kohl’s I got another roomba and I have $60 in Kohl’s cash to spend. At Michaels we got enough crafting supplies to keep DD busy all year. I got a cookie sheet set at Walmart, and towels at Target. Then we replaced a broken tablet from Amazon.

Hulu deal of $1.99 a month. Did it last year when it was .99 so I signed up DH this time.

Got a Ring from Amazon, it was on sale (everyone had it at the same price) and I used my Discover card so got 10% cb and went through Swagbucks so I am getting another 10% from them.

At Old Navy I got cozy socks ($1) which I live in for most of the year. I got DD a couple of scarves, a puffer jacket and a set of pjs.

Better World Books had a $5 off $20 coupon so I got a few books for myself. Not a great coupon (they usually run codes like that all the time) but their books are cheap and they have free shipping. Plus they have hard to find books.

One of my nieces wants slime from Kawaii Slime Company so I got her a couple of those with a $5 off $30 code.

I still have to get a Cheesecake Factory gift card for my mom - they have the free slices bonus.

Saw there is a discount for WDW tickets on a couple of sites so I have to check prices on those for our trip in May. The discounts are still available - seems everyone is extending their sales.

Doubt that there will be anything on CyberMonday but I'll check on the Hawaii cruise I have booked for 2021. Norwegian always has the same discount and perks so I am not counting on anything better right now.

Guitar Center - electric guitar beginner set up
Container Store - bungee office chair (those things are awesome) 25% off
Macy's - Lenox ornaments (because Lenox never seems to offer free shipping) 40% off
Amazon - wall calendars for the kids (I asked and they still want them for their rooms! Who knew?)
Target - Toy Story 4 DVD
Pretty good Rakuten cash back on all that!
The laptop I liked on Costco.com is back ordered beyond 12/25. I'll see what they have in warehouse today.

Tried to get some items at Walmart.com tonight. EVERYTHING, out of stock already! What a crock!
I had trouble with Walmart on line. A couple of things that were advertised did in "circular", I couldn't find on line. A mini fridge I wanted to get my daughter in pink was already sold out. But I did go to my local Walmart at 5:30 p.m. Thursday and was able to get a mini fridge (they didn't have pink, didn't think they would) and a couple of other things. No big purchases. I thought Walmart was going to open at 6 p.m. but the lady said they were open all day. Just the sale started at 6 p.m.

A new hp printer for $40. Wasn't planning to buy anything this year, but my old printer of 15+ years has
ink cartridges that are difficult to find and so expensive! Planning to use Costco's ink refill service for the
new ones.

A new electric stove because ours blew up on Sunday. Out of money after that. I mean...really...short circuit in the oven with smoke and sparks and lightening etc. with the smoke alarms going off.

Hydro flask for younger DGD
Just Dance 2020 " " "
LOL set " " "

Sharp 24" smart TV for my den; returned the cable box to XFinity and got rid of my of my old 20" CRT TV

Not 'budget' at all, but i paid full retail for a pair of red wing iron rangers

Fire tablet on Amazon, discounted from $50 to $30, then for some unknown reason it went down to $24.35.

I'm just posting for comedic relief because the only thing I bought at all on Black Friday was a light saber for myself (a "serious" one from saberforge.com), lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter