• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Black Friday Question

go2grl

Earning My Ears
Hey all! Since we have to move our trip to December of 2017, I'm wondering about the Black Friday deals for SW and DC. I know they do have them (sometimes) but how long out are the tickets good for? I know this is extra early to be thinking about it, but I figure if we have to wait a year to do our Universal/SW/DC trip, I'm going to look on the bright side and get the best deals I can so we can do more while we're there. At least, that's what I'm telling myself so I don't cry every time I realize it's not just 3 months until our trip, but 15 months. :sad:

TIA!

The deals tend to differ each year. Quite likely this year's countdown thread will be begin very soon.

Last years' APs had to be activated within a year. I'm getting ready to fire ours up in a few weeks:)

Make sure to sign up on SW website for emails, otherwise keep an eye out for links to be posted here.

Below is Last year's thread. Search for prior years.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/countdown-to-blue-friday-2015.3460745/

I'm Also looking to get these deals since I'm going this December but was wondering if anyone got them last year and added Busch Gardens to there annual pass and if so how much did it cost? Don't know if its worth doing BOGO or just get the unlimited visits for 14 days plus parking.

Another one here, waiting to see what will be best for our December trip. We'll be there from December 21-30, and I wanted to be able to have the opportunity to visit Sea World as much as we'd like, but we'd also get the same sort of thing if we just do Discovery Cove and take the unlimited 14 days??? Kinda confused about what would be best and more cost effective (read cheap!!!). We're a family of 5 and want to be sure we're getting the best deal. Anyone care to give some insight? Don't mean to hijack, feel free to pm me....

Today SW tickets prices are $ 5 higher...>:(

Yikes! Hopefully there will be a great Blue Friday deal offered to counter that. We will be at Disney for a week in March and would really like to do a day at Sea World if we can get a good deal on tickets for the seven of us. We are keeping our fingers crossed for a BOGO admission ticket deal (or even a kids free admission ticket deal) :D.

I didn't find any deals last year for my trip in September this year. Planning on going again before my AP expires and will take my other niece. I ended up purchasing a SeaWorld and Aquatica AP when they had a deal last year. The cost was about $30 more than access to both parks for 14 days (don't recall what that ticket was called). Saved a bit of money on some food purchases last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter