Bkfst w/Stitch--do you have to eat?

BurleyGirl

DIS Veteran
Just wondering...we're doing breakfast with Stitch the first morning we arrive, and the hotel we're coming from has a really good breakfast for free. So, do you think if my parents decided not to eat, but wanted to sit at the table and watch the happenings with DS6, that that would be acceptable? I plan on DH and me and DS6 just ordering off the menu, which is really nice to able to do.

If they're at the table, I'm fairly certain they'll have to pay. I know at WDW, you can pay an "entertainment fee" to sit at the table and not eat, but not sure about how DL handles this.

I believe it is at the PCH Grill in the Paradise Pier Hotel. As for if you have to pay or not, I believe so, but I am not sure, try calling the Disney Dine Line (714-781-dine) and asking, they can certainly tell you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter