"Bitten By The Disney Bug" an Extended Trip Report

Squggl3

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone, I have been thinking of starting a trip report for a long time and decided it is finally time to do it! This will be long (I am kind of rolling two trips into one)

First off An Introduction! I am Emma and I have been to Disney ALOT! Disney has always been a part of my life, The Lion King is the first Movie I ever saw in theaters. My first trip wasn't until Thanksgiving 1999 at 8 years old. My (very large) Family went on our first trip to "The World" We had a wonderful time and we all fell head over heels in Love with all things Disney. Now When I say I have a large family I mean that when we go on a Typical Family vacation we have 30 people in our party! So here is a quick Run down
My Immediate Family
DM/Tina (Dear Mother)
DSF/Bob (Dear Step-Father)
DB/Bobby(12) (Dear Brother)
DU/Tom (Dear Uncle who really started the whole Disney adventure)
DA/Sarah (Dear Aunt Married to DU/Tom)
DA/Jenny
DA/Rita
DGM (Dear Grandmother or Memere in my case)
DC/Haille(14) (Dear Cousin/DA/Rita's Daughter)
DC/Norah(7) (DA Sarah's oldest daughter)
DC/John(5) (DA Sarah's Son)
DC/Nell(3) (DA Sarah's youngest daughter)

My Extended Family

DGA/Susie (Dear Great Aunt)
DC/Julie
DC/Mary
DC/Scott

DC Stephanie (DC/Scott's Wife)
DC/Evie(6) (DC Mary's Daughter)
DC/Chandler (DC Scott's Son)

DC/Lanie (DC Scott's Daughter)

My (married in) Uncles Family
DGM/Anne (Dear Grandmother)
DA/Kathy
DU/Pete
DC/Danny
DC/Katie

And Finally my Step Dads Family
DGM/Carolyn
DGF/Bob
DA/Karen
DU/Bill
DA/Abby (Bill's Wife)
DC/Avery
DC/Charlotte

Wells That's everyone! I'm not none of you read all that!, but just in case you wanted to know. So that's a Total of 32 people not including Me! and my DH, but you will learn about him later on.

This is DA/Sarah, Me, and DU/Tom on a Trip in May 2006 This Picture was at Lunch at The Brown Derby
DSC03024.JPG

A little bit more about me, I was born (in 1991) and raised on the New Hampshire Seacoast, about 3 minutes away from the beach for half my life (so I HATE the beach!). I also lived a little further away at one point and we had a small farm and I had a few horses (my other passion in life). Our family vacations were always focused on Walt Disney World. We had our first trip in 1999 and we stayed at All Star Movies. This was our one and only trip with my Pepere, very soon after the trip we found out he had advanced Lung Cancer and he died within six months. I am so grateful that we had so many wonderful memories from that trip.
Disney has always been a huge part of my life, I never was that moody teenager who thought they were too cool for Disney. We always had a great time and made wonderful memories on our trips. It wasn't until my trip in 2013 that I really caught the "Disney Bug" and turned into an absolute Disney Freak! I now have a ravenous thirst to learn everything I can about not only the parks, but the history and the movies and the Disney community. I have taken to listening to The Dis Unplugged while at work (I am a dog groomer) and while mucking my horses paddock just soaking in all the information they provide. I am religious about checking the boards for updates and any new news. I have come to lobe everything about the Disney experience. I scour Hot Topic for any new Disney themed merchandise and proudly wear a bight pink (so Not my color) Minnie hat while walking my dogs.
In 2009 (while on a lack of funds hiatus from Disney) I met my DH, he was the brother of my friend. Long story short, we ended up buying a house a few years later (2012) and he proposed January 1st 2013! We had planned our first trip to Disney for November 2013 with my family. While trying to plan a wedding and a Disney vacation (which I now realize I wasn't very good at yet), we realized how expensive weddings are. After a lot of talking amongst ourselves and some back and forth with a few family members we decided to just get married while on our Disney trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter