Biscuit's Grand Adventure | An epic tale three decades in the making!

Go get it! She doesn't want to do something the director wants her to do so she makes it funny.

::yes::

It's a must G.B., you won't regret it.

G.B., you crack me up! I loved your performance! :thumbsup2
Your such a good sport.

By the way, you can use a baggallini as a man, I don't think it's a gender specific bag. They have black, red, navy, and khaki, orange and if your secure in your manhood you could always do pink. :thumbsup2
Black is always good for a guy. Just putting it out there incase you want to do a smaller bag.

::yes::

It's a must G.B., you won't regret it.

G.B., you crack me up! I loved your performance! :thumbsup2
Your such a good sport.

By the way, you can use a baggallini as a man, I don't think it's a gender specific bag. They have black, red, navy, and khaki, orange and if your secure in your manhood you could always do pink. :thumbsup2
Black is always good for a guy. Just putting it out there incase you want to do a smaller bag.
A pink baggallini is def NOT in my future. However, after 4 days with the flu, I would gladly trade some man points for one of those French hiney washers.

A pink baggallini is def NOT in my future. However, after 4 days with the flu, I would gladly trade some man ponts for one of those French hiney washers.

:laughing: I didn't think you would go for that.
Sorry about your.....back side. :upsidedow Be sure to eat light, the B.R.A.T diet works best for these things, you can even add yogurt in with that. Try not to drink anything you can't see through but do keep drinking and stear clear of dairy for another week or so. You should be good as new here before to long.

Double post. :sad2: I don't know what it is about the DIS hitting 3 a.m., but it's always slow going until it hits the quarter after mark. :confused3 Go figure.

A pink baggallini is def NOT in my future. However, after 4 days with the flu, I would gladly trade some man ponts for one of those French hiney washers.

I could send one right over, if you like, to get rid of those nasty Klingons. :lmao: Not sure that the water going through it might not make you sicker, though. :sick::sad2::eek:

You are one funny guy!! Singing is one of our faves, and is right up there with a good Trek flick- all in all a winning combo!! :thumbsup2 Add some sweet dance moves and there ya go. Something that totally made my day!

:laughing: I didn't think you would go for that.
Sorry about your.....back side. :upsidedow Be sure to eat light, the B.R.A.T diet works best for these things, you can even add yogurt in with that. Try not to drink anything you can't see through but do keep drinking and stear clear of dairy for another week or so. You should be good as new here before to long.
Well I've been following the BRAT diet....Bacon Cheeseburgers, Ranch dressing, Artichoke spinich dip and Tater Tots. But for some reason it hasn't helped.

Double post. :sad2: I don't know what it is about the DIS hitting 3 a.m., but it's always slow going until it hits the quarter after mark. :confused3 Go figure.
I think they do the board backups at night.

I could send one right over, if you like, to get rid of those nasty Klingons. :lmao: Not sure that the water going through it might not make you sicker, though. :sick::sad2::eek:

You are one funny guy!! Singing is one of our faves, and is right up there with a good Trek flick- all in all a winning combo!! :thumbsup2 Add some sweet dance moves and there ya go. Something that totally made my day!
Glad to be of service! I can only imagine what might be lurking in those pipes!

It's great to be loved, Rosie!! Hey, are you in for the D.C. meet?? Post on my thread if you can swing it.

Sorry, GB, I won't hijack like that again! EEK!

It's great to be loved, Rosie!! Hey, are you in for the D.C. meet?? Post on my thread if you can swing it.

Sorry, GB, I won't hijack like that again! EEK!
Mi casa es su casa mi amiga! Make yourself at home and post anything you like!

Ummmm....I'm speechless....

I think I saw a little bit of the robot....and the leg goes AROUND the pole..if you're gonna do a pole dance...oh yeah.....church.

Oh GB when i saw the words pole dancing....:scared1:
You were great! So funny! I love that movie. :love:
Glad your starting to feel better.:thumbsup2

That's awesome! The things you see in church these days!;) Looks like your crowd likes to have a good time just like ours does. Today we talked about the theology of Gilligan's Island, of all things!

nice, good thing you did not try a leg swing on the pole, looks like it was not supported very well.
:lmao:

but did appreciate the other dance moves good job.

Your BRAT diet is making my mouth water!! I could leak drool at any moment.

Oh GB when i saw the words pole dancing....:scared1:
You were great! So funny! I love that movie. :love:
Glad your starting to feel better.:thumbsup2
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

That's awesome! The things you see in church these days!;) Looks like your crowd likes to have a good time just like ours does. Today we talked about the theology of Gilligan's Island, of all things!
I know, right? Theology of Gilligan's Island...now that sounds interesting.

nice, good thing you did not try a leg swing on the pole, looks like it was not supported very well.
:lmao:

but did appreciate the other dance moves good job.
It was def flimsy! Glad you liked the moves!

Your BRAT diet is making my mouth water!! I could leak drool at any moment.
You are a self professed leaker...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter