Birthdays?

DopeyDave

Earned one Ear, working on my second!
Has anyone celebrated an actual birthday during an ABD? Does Disney do anything special? My DP will be celebrating his birthday while we're in Rome! Maybe we should have gotten a "free day" off his rate since he won't be at a Disney park to celebrate!! :rotfl2:

Some people celebrated their birthdays on our Viva Italia trip last summer. Not sure if every group does this, but we did do something special to celebrate each person's birthday (no, I'm not going to tell ;)). Each person also got a birthday pin.

We celebrated my husband's birthday even though it wasn't his birthday. The guides had the date wrong. He got a birthday pin and some surprises all day. Since it wasn't his birthday, My husband and the guide milked it all week long. It was really fun. I think we even got a better room in the last hotel because of it. Hubby says no, but I think yes.

Thanks everyone for the responses. I was almost afraid to read any of them, thinking I wanted to be surprised too. Glad you all eluded to nice surprises, but didn't "spoil" it. I'm not even going to tell him what I know, he'll be all the more surprised.

Thanks again all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter