• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday!!!

Disney*Chika

TiNk FaNaTiC!
I have a question...to get the birthday button, does it actually have to be the exact date to get the button? we're going in June and my moms birthday is in July, sooo...i was wondering, can she still get the button? Thanks, and where can you get the button?

Disney generally won't ask when your birthday is if you request a button, but they might. They'll still probably give you a button, but do realize that they're designed for people who are celebrating their birthday while actually AT WDW. I think if it was a day or two off, it wouldn't matter all that much, but you're vacationing in June and the birthday is in July. That's a bit of a stretch, unless the trip is her birthday present, in which case that kind of makes sense.

Some places will give a free cookie or dessert or something to the "birthday person," so your mom might start feeling guilty for accepting the wishes and treats when it's not really her birthday. Be sure to ask her how she feels about that.

But, as I said ... no one is likely to ask, and if they do, you can always say "Today!" No one will ask for your driver's license.

You can pick up birthday buttons at Town Square at MK or any other Guest Relations area.

:earsboy:

okay thanks...its not like its at the very beggining of june. My moms bday is the 8th of july, and we're going on the 25th so i dont think thats a very long stretch. And we would be celebrating her birthday, so we'll see. THanks for all your help!:Pinkbounc:bounce: :Pinkbounc

That seems logical then. I just remember seeing someone trying to be talked into wearing a birthday button -- she was maybe 15 years old, and her mom kept saying, "Just wear it!" while the girl kept saying, "But my birthday isn't for two months!" Didn't seem to be starting the trip off on a celebratory note! :p

:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter