Birthday wishes for Willy J

Dan Murphy

We are family.
Wishing King Schultz/Willy J, a very Happy Birthday.

Here are a few pictures of our buddy from the Riddle-Con dis meet from 15 years ago....a beer or two, maybe a bottle of NyQuil in hand. Sure do miss you around here, Willy. :hug:'s Really do. Hope you are well.

Happy Birthday, Willy!!!! And many, many more. Wherever you are, Willy, best wishes and again, Happy Birthday

And here is a link to some pictures from that Riddle-Con dis meet back in 2003. People came from all parts of the country to Cedar Point. One of the best get-togethers we ever had here, wonderful memories of so many good people, most of whom are no longer around here any longer. :(

Riddle-Con---Click Here

leebee

DIS Veteran
Wishing King Schultz/Willy J, a very Happy Birthday.

Here are a few pictures of our buddy from the Riddle-Con dis meet from 15 years ago....a beer or two, maybe a bottle of NyQuil in hand. Sure do miss you around here, Willy. :hug:'s Really do. Hope you are well.

Happy Birthday, Willy!!!! And many, many more. Wherever you are, Willy, best wishes and again, Happy Birthday
I often think of WillyJ/King Schultz and hope he is well. Sure do miss him around here. Happy Birthday, WillyJ!

Dan, I wish I'd known about that meet at Cedar Point. My MIL lives about 5 miles from there and I have a SIL/BIL with grown kids and grandkids all in Sandusky. I could have visited family AND met some fine DISfolk. Ah well...

Micca

SAHG: Stay At Home Grandfather
The more I know about Willy the more I think we'd have really gotten along IRL. Sure hope he turns up around here.:)

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates