Birthday that made you go, "YIKES!"

I don’t know why, but 30 really messed with my mind.

I had long hair, and I felt like I needed short hair to bring in my 30’s. I think I thought I needed to look more mature or something, so I cut it super short.

I got over it though and I’ve grown it out many times since then. :)

I don’t know why, but 30 really messed with my mind.

I had long hair, and I felt like I needed short hair to bring in my 30’s. I think I thought I needed to look more mature or something, so I cut it super short.

I got over it though and I’ve grown it out many times since then. :)
My husband had his "YIKES" birthday at 25 - that was 41 yrs ago 😳 I couldn't understand it really until this year. My attitude had been, "Geez, it's just a birthday."

Mine was 40. That was due to just all sorts of stressful life events, just where I was in life, where I didn't want to be in life, etc. Complete mid life crisis. 50 was nothing. Just another birthday.
Now that I'm creeping on up there, I do think 56 might be a wake up call, and then 60. Depends on what's happening in life I guess.

None really. I think everyone kind of gets a little jolt when they reach a new decade. I’ll be 62 this year and it’s just a number. I certainly don’t feel that old. I’m 20 years older than our son and I see him getting grey hairs now which is weird. What really makes you think about age is watching how fast your grandchildren are growing. Our oldest grandchild just turned 13 and it seems like just yesterday when I was holding her as a baby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter