Birthday Suggestion

BilbooToo

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

I'm celebrating a major birthday on our next trip to Orlando in later in the year, and want to do something a bit different.

We're thinking about either the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show or Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Review, any thoughts please?

Or can you suggest something else?

Thanks in advance.
John

Hi All,

I'm celebrating a major birthday on our next trip to Orlando in later in the year, and want to do something a bit different.

We're thinking about either the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show or Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Review, any thoughts please?

Or can you suggest something else?

Thanks in advance.
John
I’m celebrating my birthday at WDW too (in August). We’ve booked California Grill for my birthday meal. We’re planning on enjoying a few cocktails and watching the fireworks from the balcony as well. Happy Birthday for whenever it is :)

Hi,

Thanks for responding, and Happy Birthday to you as well!

We have considered the ‘nice restaurant’ option but would rather do something a bit different/fun, although your plans sound fantastic.

Did weigh up going to Mickey’s Not So Scary but we’re going to do that another night, and would probably feel like just another park day anyway (even if it is a great one).

Thanks again,
John

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks for responding, and Happy Birthday to you as well - I’ve got a few more years on you!

We have considered the ‘nice restaurant’ option but would rather do something a bit different/fun, although your plans sound fantastic.

Did weigh up going to Mickey’s Not So Scary but we’re going to do that another night, and would probably feel like just another park day anyway (even if it is a great one).

Thanks again,
John
A dinner show sounds fun. Isn’t there something Halloweeny going on at Wilderness Lodge during September/ October time? I remember reading something about Return to Sleepy Hollow? That looks like fun :)

Spirit of Aloha can easily get rained off during the summer.

We did Ferrytale Fireworks for my wife's birthday which was fun

Hi,

Thanks for the views/idea's, much appreciated.

All sorted and booked, the plan is...
- Day at the Magic Kingdom
- Lunch at Be Our Guest
- Back to the hotel to freshen up
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue for the 8:30 show.

Thanks again

Hi,

Thanks for the views/idea's, much appreciated.

All sorted and booked, the plan is...
- Day at the Magic Kingdom
- Lunch at Be Our Guest
- Back to the hotel to freshen up
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue for the 8:30 show.

Thanks again

If you're staying onsite and want to take advantage of the Sangria and Beer at Hoop De Doo, they actually lay on buses that take you directly from FW to your Resort :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter