Birthday Party Ideas.....?

dawnrose

Mouseketeer
We will be visiting DL Dec 15-20th with MIL, FIL, BIL, niece, nephew, dh, dd and me with some visits from So CA family members here and there....MIL, niece, nephew, dd, an I all have Dec. bdays! (I know...bad planning) I was hoping to have a special bday dinner to celebrate....ANyone have any good ideas as to what we should do? Gifts, favors, surprises, Characters, no Characters? I'm open to any and all ideas...We will be staying at the Candy Cane Inn and will not have cars.

The Plaza Inn has a birthday party where each guest gets to decorate a little cake. They have this guy named Pat E. Cake who runs the party and then at the end Mickey and Minnie pay a short visit. It is very cute, my daughter did this last year for her 8th birthday and we had a ball. I believe it was like $10 a person. For dinner we did Goofy's Kitchen. I had ordered a birthday bucket ($20 I think). They have ones for boys and girls. It had stickers, a pin and some other things in it and had a little cake on top. All of the characters sang happy birthday and it was very special. I know Grandpa got a huge kick out of seeing his granddaughter get all of this fun treatment. Also, make sure to stop by Town Hall so that all the kids can get their birthday stickers. Then the castmemebers will wish them a happy birthday throughout the day. It doesn't have to be the "exact" birthday and it makes the child feel pretty special. Disneyland is a great place to celebrate birthdays and everybody in the family can have fun too!

Ditto the b-day party at Plaza Inn. Just did it last week for my 4 year old and he loved it! May depend on the ages of everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter