Birthday next week!!

bumblebeeRN

Mouseketeer
This year I am turning the big 30
and I wanted to give myself a really nice gift. & I am giving myself a few days in disney and we are staying at Disney's New Port Orleans- French Quarter

I was going to pick riverside but booked very last minute so I was not able to get it.

Anyway- I am such a big disney Fan that any Disney resort I know I will love.

The pictures everyone posts on this site look so magical. I am so happy, I cannot wait till next week.
:banana:

Any tips for me?

The plan so far is that the first night we get there after our 4hr drive, we will go to the chirstmas party at magic kingdom.... so excited. I missed it last year!
I hope it's worth it!

isn't it great to treat yourself? Happy Birthday hon!!! I wish I could give you some advice I always wing it lol this time I am a little more prepared but not by much lmao!! Where are you driving from? I am in Pembroke Pines about 3 1/2 hrs the way I drive and that is with stops tee hee good thing for radar detectors :) even picks up the ones in the sky :banana:

isn't it great to treat yourself? Happy Birthday hon!!! I wish I could give you some advice I always wing it lol this time I am a little more prepared but not by much lmao!! Where are you driving from? I am in Pembroke Pines about 3 1/2 hrs the way I drive and that is with stops tee hee good thing for radar detectors :) even picks up the ones in the sky :banana:

I grew up in Hollywood, but relocated 10 years ago. I miss Fl, it will always have a special place in my heart.

:cool1: Thanks to everyone that wished me a happy b-day!!

I had such a nice time in orlando!
The mickey's christmas party was totally worth it!!! so beautiful & spectacular!!

We even got inspired to buy the year passes, so we will go more often now.

We drive from miami :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter