• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

birthday ideas?

cupcake

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone had any fun ideas to celebrate a birthday. This year has been very tough for my family and it would be great to have something really fun to look forward to. We were able to change the Orlando tickets from the trip we cancelled (when my grandmother broke her hip) to September right by my dh's birthday.

I figured I could order ballons for a character meal and surprise him, and I know about asking for the birthday button at guest services. I am also willing to totally embarass my husband. :D Any ideas would be very much appreciated!

He had a great birthday some years back at DL, I surprised him with balloons at a character breakfast and gave his gift to the hostess who had Donald Duck bring it out. Donald did *not* like the Mickey Mouse wrapping paper!

Does anyone know how families get chosen to be the marshall at parades if they are still doing that?

:wave: Cupcake

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter