Birthday Gift - Ordered from Resort itself

Lynzer4

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ordered a gift directly from the resort to be delivered to a room? I have seen just plush toys being delivered to a room for a child while staying at a resort. I have a birthday girl at Disney and wanted to send her something... but when I go to the gift and florist is a $25 fee to have just a plush sent.

Just trying to find out if anyone has done this for someone directly via the resort.

Thanks

We have used the Disney Florist and Gifts many times. We love the service they provide. The delivery fee has always been 10 dollars to the resorts.

There is no way to order gifts directly from WDW resorts. Only Disney Floral and Gifts offer the service of direct delivery to a WDW resort room. You could order from an outside vendor, but the gift would then go to bell services and, typically, they also charge delivery fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter