Birthday fun and an Exchange Student trip

Ahhhhshley

Disney Fanatic
We are so excited to be planning our next trip to Disneyland. We will be going in February 2018 to celebrate my sons 5th birthday (We went last May to celebrate my oldest sons 5th birthday) to add to the excitement we will have an exchange student from Belgium with us starting in the fall so she will be going on the trip with us! We will be staying in a Grand Californian Villa room. We are planning for 5 days at the park so we have as much time as possible to let our exchange student take it all in and expierence as much as possible. Any suggestions on must see must hit spots for someone that has never been to the united states let alone disneyland?? We aren't nubies but we aren't experts either :)

I would say maybe one of the days an adult and your exchange student would want to do one of the Hollywood tour days or tour Warner Brothers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter