Birthday Fastpasses? Anyone tried this option?

DIS~n~JAN

Mouseketeer
My mom and I are going for her birthday and we were thinking of taking the fastpass option instead of her free day. Does anyone have any thoughts or is it just a regular fastpass?

I pondered it since my birthday is during peak season- but then I heard you only get fastpasses for 4 rides. (I don't recall if that is correct, but I think it was a low number?) So instead I'm just going to get the gift card.

Oh :sad2: Well if that's the case it's not worth it. I think she might be getting the card too.
Thanks

I would definitely choose the gift card over the FP. I'm pretty sure this is how the Birthday FP works: You get your choice of x amount of rides from the "Donald" group and the "Daisy" group. The number of rides (x) you get to choose from each group depends on the crowd level that day; however it is kinda counter intuitive because the higher the crowds, the fewer the FPs you will be able to get. The "Donald" group includes the major rides such as Splash, Space, and Indy And the "Daisy" group includes Autopia, Buzz, Roger Rabbit and Big Thunder I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter