• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday cake delivered?

mrstaylorparker

Earning My Ears
Hey guys! Where do you get birthday cakes delivered from? My son will turn 5 in April 2020 and just booked but curious if this a option! Thanks!

I have no idea if this is possible, but you might want to look into it. We drove to Publix a few years ago to pick up one of the best cakes we've ever eaten for our granddaughter's birthday. Last December we ordered groceries from Publix and that worked out without problems. You might want to call Publix to see if you could add a cake to a grocery order if you need other stuff, or just have them deliver the cake. They have really good cakes and they are so much cheaper than Disney would be. (BTW. Publix did not charge us a delivery fee, since it was our first.)

I just got a Pecan Caramel Crunch cake from Publix today (ordered it Monday afternoon) for my birthday and it is delicious. It's in their Decadent Desserts online. But you might not be able to get it delivered.

By the way, it was $25.99 and delicious.

Last edited:

Disney has their own Birthday cake deliveries. You can order from various bakers on property depending on where you want your cake delivered. Search birthday cake here in the forum and it will lead you in the right direction. I just celebrated my birthday there and my cake was delivered to my room (by surprise) by Disney.

We ordered one of those Disney cakes shaped like Mickey covered with fondant several years ago for our son's birthday. It was dry and awful. Fondant isn't good for eating. Publix is better.

We ordered a cake through Disney to have at the Cali Grill. It was one of the basic cakes with a birthday message and it looked like a basic grocery store cake and the taste was meh. We would never do that again. I would rather order a dessert from the restaurant and have them put a birthday message on the plate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter