birthday buttons - where?

Ronda93

DIS Veteran
It sounds like the birthday buttons are available at guest services at all the major parks. Can they be picked up from Guest Services at the Disney resort hotels?

thanks,
Ronda

We've always got birthday pins at MK in City Hall (and a special B-Day message from Goofy). Don't know if the resorts have them or not.

When you enter MK, go to the left and you can get your birthday button at Guest Services. We go over every year for DD and DS birthdays.

All of the parks have the birthday buttons. Just go to guest relations. I don't know about the resorts.

When we go in December, it will be just after my son's birthday. Will they still give him a pin? I have heard of these before, but never really got much information about them as we have never been on anyone's birthday. This will be the first time we are there close to one and I would love him to get this special momento. Any help would be appreciated.

Are these just for children i know of someone who's going for there 40th next year and staying at The Pop.

Originally posted by sharon78
Are these just for children i know of someone who's going for there 40th next year and staying at The Pop.

No, they aren't just for kids. My DH, who turned 45 last December, got one from each park! The one from Animal Kingdom was different...the other three are all the same.

I got a different one from Epcot one time. It had "Happy Birthday" in several different languages. It was rectangular instead of round like the MK and AK buttons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter