Birthday badge

Kazzabelle

<font color=deeppink>I have not even been on my Ju
Hi again, my dd will turn 4 the day we arrive at Disney, i have found out that if i take her to city hall she will get a birthday badge and a call from Mickey i just wanted to ask a few of questions

is the badge a pin on one or is it a sticker?

I'm guessing that the call will be in English if we request this?

If she wears the badge does anything special happen when we around the park?(hope this makes sense)

Do i need to take her passport with me to show them her date of birth? (so i know to remember to take it with me to the park)

Thanks

I can't answer, I'm afraid, but I have been wondering the same thing, so I'll be watching this with interest!

Hi, when we went with our son for his birthday, it was a large sticker and they wrote his name on it. The call from Mickey was in English, we didn't have to ask as the cast member had already spoken to us at the reception desk.

Nothing special happened around the park because he was wearing a badge other than if I remember rightly a few cast members said Bon Anniversaire to him. We didn't have to take a passport to prove date of birth, just told them it was his birthday.

We had a meal and birthday cake for him in Cafe Mickey and it was brought out by Stitch, which is his absolute favourite character, he was over the moon.

We took our DD to DLRP for her 16th birthday present and she wore a large pin badge with 16 on, went to the Rainforest Cafe for her birthday meal and our lovely waiter had the staff and customers sing Happy Birthday to her when he brought out our Volcano dessert, very unexpected and made her day.

Hope that helps :)

Hi again, my dd will turn 4 the day we arrive at Disney, i have found out that if i take her to city hall she will get a birthday badge and a call from Mickey i just wanted to ask a few of questions

is the badge a pin on one or is it a sticker?

I'm guessing that the call will be in English if we request this?

If she wears the badge does anything special happen when we around the park?(hope this makes sense)

Do i need to take her passport with me to show them her date of birth? (so i know to remember to take it with me to the park)

Thanks[/QUO

my son's birthday was during our trip to dlp so we went into city hall and he got a phone call from mickey and a badge. Its a sticker but feels kinda like fabric, the cm also wrote his name on the badge.

The characters did make a fuss of him, specially stitch. We went to cafe mickeys also and he got fussed over by pluto mainly and pluto wrote a birthday message in his autograph book:yay:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=74449&id=1652872437&l=7f2be3a369

you can see his badge on some of the pics, its the bon anniversere one.

also didnt need any id to prove dob

Thanks for your replies,
i have booked a cake and table at cafe Mickey on her birthday did you ask for a specific character to bring the cake or was it by chance who brought it over?
Thanks again

:cheer2:
Thanks for your replies,
i have booked a cake and table at cafe Mickey on her birthday did you ask for a specific character to bring the cake or was it by chance who brought it over?
Thanks again

It was just by chance. Pluto was really taken to my son:yay: after the pics mickey walked away to take another cake to someone but pluto stayed ages:rotfl:

Hope she has a lovely birthday, its a fab place to celebrate:cheer2:

Thanks, im sure she will love evry minute of it, i can't wait to see her face Im so excited. I think we are planning to eat about 4.30pm at cafe Mickey so hopefully it will be a little quieter.

Thanks, im sure she will love evry minute of it, i can't wait to see her face Im so excited. I think we are planning to eat about 4.30pm at cafe Mickey so hopefully it will be a little quieter.

There are no characters out at Cafe Mickey at that time - they are there at lunchtime from around noon until about 2.45, and then they don't appear again until around 6pm, and are there until the restaurant closes at around 11pm.

Thanks so much for letting me know that, i will have to re think my plans. my plan was to eat early then go back into the park as the park is open until 8pm.
I was going to phone and book the table today, Im glad i didn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter