Birthday and Halloween Questions

tithonia88

Living in Austin, Loving Disney
Hi All,
We go to Disneyworld lots but we have only been to Disneyland once before.

I have a couple of questions. If it is my daughter's birthday and we are at DL, do they have the birthday buttons at guest relations (like they do at MK)?

We are going to be at DL for the actual day of Halloween (I did get tickets to the Halloween party on the 30th... Whew). The park closes at 8:00 that night. Has anyone heard of anything else Halloween "like" to do after 8:00? The Rainforest Cafe national chain sent me an email saying that kids in costume eat free for the night of Halloween... but then it had a "at certain locations" disclaimer. Is there any point of reference for the Downtown Disney area besides the DL website??

Thanks
Tithonia88 :dog2:

DL has stickers instead of buttons. The hotels will give out buttons.

Birthday stickers are available at City Hall...

Check out the Disneyland web site for a list of the fun ways to celebrate birthdays there. I called for pricing and I must say, it seemed reasonable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter