Binoculars? Check! Coffee? Check! Mousetrap? Huh?!?! - June PTR

Hummingbird

Mouseketeer
So I'm new here. And I like to dive headfirst into things, so with my 6th post, I decided to start a PTR for a short noticed "Stakeout" Trip

First Let me introduce you to the Detectives....

Bird (That would be me). Im a 30 year old accountant and mother of 5 total. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mary Poppins and Lady and the Tramp. I have never been to Disneyworld and Im born and raised right here in Florida lol. So I finally got bit with the bug a few weeks back and decided we will embark on our first ever family trip to Disney these winter. There are 7 of us (Myself, DH, and Kids) and none of us have been, so when I brought the idea to DH he was beyond excited. So excited that he decided He and I should take a little Pre-Trip.
(post pic later)

Chase (DH)

This is my 7 year old DH (Well really 27 but its hard to tell :lmao: sometimes). He's you Neighborhood Sanitation Engineer aka Garbage man. I've known him his whole life. Our mom's are bestfriends and have pictures of me holding him when he was first born. So we've always been connected in some way since the sandbox. Naturally, we now have a family of our own, and our mom's are beyond happy.
(post pic later)

When I told him my plan for our Christmas trip I thought he would be against it, but apparantly he's a big closet disney freak. Now we are about to embark on a mini trip to "stakeout" the World and make sure our kids will have a grand time before we shell out all that moolah.

When: June 25-28
Where: Uhm your not supposed to tell people where you park the audio and visual van (Really we just dont know what resort yet lol) and 4 other locations that need to be surveiled (the 4 parks)
Why: Our kids are V.I.P. We have to make sure they will return from the World in one piece.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter