BINGO Question

Marshmelo

DIS Veteran
How long does a BINGO session usually last? For the one at 7:30 (first game starting 7:45), would I still make it to 8:30 dinner seating? Thanks!

They are usually done by 8:30pm for the late seating, I would however go dressed for dinner when playing the game so you will already be set for dinner......Andy

I agree -

We are always dressed for dinner before we go to Bingo though that doesn't always help.

On the 8/16 cruise, Andy (the Bingo King) had the night off so his fill-in (Shi Shi) was calling Bingo -- though she claims it was her first time, I later found out that wasn't the case. Long story short, Bingo ran until 9pm (yes, it started at 7:45). We felt so bad for keeping our table mates waiting that we felt it would be inappropriate to go that late and try to catch up.

We ended up missing the entire Mexicalifragilistic..blah, blah, blah dinner and ate room service -- big disappointment but I would assume that this is not the norm for Bingo (it never happened to us on our prior cruise).

So....be ready for dinner!

I know kids can't official play BINGO, but can they sit with you and mark the cards?
DJ

I think that Bingo is scheduled to end by dinner times but when I cruised on August 2nd, it ran into early dinner seating. People were very uptight about this conflict. Sometimes it ends on time and sometimes it runs over. It depends on luck, how quickly people win.

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
Hey Marcotta!

Isn't that a trifle obscene???...

gosh...I suppose it is! Sorry folks! LOL (ya got me BD!)

On the Aug. 23rd cruise the 3:45 session ended just as the kid's clubs were "transitioning" at 5:15 for their dinner at Topsiders and it took me appx. 1/2 hour to collect them and get dressed for the evening which made us late for 6:30 Disney Dreams.

As a side note: when they did finally come in for dinner at 5:30 the counselors (very efficient not complaining about them) had dinner all set out for the kids and they would come in and sit right down in front of a tray of dinner. We were not "allowed" to collect them till they sat so like a crazy person I was yelling across the room "Don't eat that...you're eating with us!" They were both very relieved because they thought we were leaving them there for dinner and they wanted no part of that. A lot of parents were signing out kids after bingo and it was very hectic so it took about another 10-15 mins. to get them out.

Just want to make you aware in case anyone decides to put them in the clubs instead of taking them to Bingo. Leave extra time because it can take a quite a bit longer to get them out when they are "transitioning".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter