Biking around the resorts, an all day bike rental, how flexible is that?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
If you rent a bike for the whole day and you bike around POR and POR-FQ in the morning then return it around noon, can you take your receipt over to SSR and get a bike there and then bike around there in the afternoon at no additional cost?

Hmmmm interesting. It was my understanding the rentals were by the hour or a specified time. The ride between POR and PoFQ is quite nice. But within the resorts... ur on paths with people, strollers, even some leashes pets. Not exactly
As perfect as one would assume.

Hmmmm interesting. It was my understanding the rentals were by the hour or a specified time. The ride between POR and PoFQ is quite nice. But within the resorts... ur on paths with people, strollers, even some leashes pets. Not exactly
As perfect as one would assume.
Well I meant to return the bikes and POR and then pick up other ones at SSR. Kinda like when you pay to park at one theme park, then if you go to another you don't have to pay again that day.

It could have changed, but I don't remember an "all day" bike rental. It was something like 30 minutes, 1 hour or 2 hours. That was at CBR, I didn't notice them anywhere else except the surrey bikes at the Boardwalk and that was a 30-minute rental.

It could have changed, but I don't remember an "all day" bike rental. It was something like 30 minutes, 1 hour or 2 hours. That was at CBR, I didn't notice them anywhere else except the surrey bikes at the Boardwalk and that was a 30-minute rental.
I seen the board that is at SSR and it has an all day option on it.

You can definitely rent them all day, we have done it several times at SSR. Interesting question about weather you can use your receipt at another resort. I'm following along to see if anyone has been able to do this.

I seen the board that is at SSR and it has an all day option on it.

You can definitely rent them all day, we have done it several times at SSR. Interesting question about weather you can use your receipt at another resort. I'm following along to see if anyone has been able to do this.

We have rented bikes at just about every resort and other than SSR they have all been by the hour. My guess is that an all Day rental would only be accepted at a resort that has that option. But that's only a guess. POR does have a Daily option so you may be in luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter