Bike and Boat Rental Prices

anniet

DIS Veteran
We are checking into VWL on 1/21 for 10 days. Can anyone tell me where I can find rates for bike and boat rentals?

Thanks!:)

We were just there last month and I picked up a paper with all the prices listed.
Water mice--$23.00 per 1/2 hour
$32.00 per hour

Canopy boat $26.50 per 1/2 hour

Pontoon boat $37.00 per 1/2 hour

Bicycles--$4.00 1/2 hour or $8.01/hour or $22.00/day

Surrey bikes--$18.00 1/2 hour--2 seater
$22.00 1/2 hour--4 seater

They have other things listed (specialty cruises, fishing, water skiing, canoe, and sailboat prices--let me know if you want those).

We really wanted to rent bikes and head over to Ft.Wilderness but we were just too busy!!
Just another reason to go back next year!!!

Was their anything listed there for the length of stay? So, if we wanted to have unlimited access to bikes and boats, is there some pricing available for that?

Thanks!

Yes, the family plan was $210.90 and it says that is unlimited recreation at WL for length of stay with boat and bike rentals, excluding surrey bikes.

Thanks Melk! Now I've just got to figure out which way we want to go- No matter what we decide I definitely want to make that bike ride over to Fort Wilderness. I'll let you know how it was when I come back!

Thank you VERY MUCH for your help!!!!! I really appreciate it!

Annie T.

Samsma,
I would imagine the price from the Poly is the same.

AnnieT,
Have a great time, you will love VWL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter