• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Biggest portions @ Counter Service

Katsura Grill (Back of Japan at Epcot) has MASSIVE portions on their meals. You get a drink, meat, vegetables, ton of rice, and a dessert.

Its a ton of food, and its really good.

Does anyone know if Lotus Blossom in China has big portions?

The bounty platter is breakfast at the value resorts (don't know about other resorts). It comes with eggs, sausage and\or bacon, mini Mickey waffles and a biscuit. We are on the dining plan so we use our mugs and then in place of our beverage, we pick a pastry and share t hat too. It's plenty for two.

peco billls is awesome with the toppings bar, a small mealmgoes a long way! We also find the “pizza” at Pinocchio’s pretty big

What is the Bounty Platter?

Is it at all Disney Resorts?

Does it taste the same at all the resorts?
The bounty platter at Pop includes:
- scrambled eggs
- bacon &/or sausage
- waffles or pancakes (depends on which window you order it from)
- breakfast potatoes
- biscuit

My dd and I share it and still have food left over most mornings.

Does anyone know if Lotus Blossom in China has big portions?
DD16 ordered the Sichuan chicken last month and couldn’t come close to finishing it, but a lot of the large portion size is due to the huge amount of rice. She has gotten the beef noodle bowl in the past and that was always very large as well. 022FA9D2-B53C-455A-937F-9E418726DA74.jpeg

Another vote for one of the platters at FlameTree in AK. Can easily be split between 2.
Depending on your order, we have also done that at Pecos Bill in MK.

At AK - Flame Tree BBQ - one of the combo platters. The snack credit - French Fries with pulled pork.

At Epcot - the nachos at the Mexico Pavillion. We actually share this 3 ways and still have leftovers.

at MK - Pec o Bills.- The nachos.

if staying in a Disney resort, we find things like the "Bounty Plattere
Yes, easily share the Flame Tree combo platter and Pecos Bill fajita platter after you load it up st the toppings bar.

Does anyone know if the bowls from Satu'li Cateen would be big enough to split? Debating that vs. the kiddie sized bowl as my party includes a couple adults with smaller appetites.

All of the dinner entrees at Wolfgang Puck’s are huge. Sunshine Seasons also has some big portions.

Does anyone know if the bowls from Satu'li Cateen would be big enough to split? Debating that vs. the kiddie sized bowl as my party includes a couple adults with smaller appetites.
I thought they'd be the first time we ate there, but once we tasted the food no one wanted to share! They're nicely sized, so filling for us after skipping breakfast and running around a park all morning.

Good to know @alex9179, thanks! I'd thought maybe my family could just split a few bowls given that we're having the full three-course meal at Tiffins for lunch, but I'll budget for one meal from Satu'li per person anyways :P

My daughter and I shared a rice and bean chicken bowl and dessert. We didn't have a large appetite because of the heat. My husband finished the bowl with sweet potatoes because the portion of potatoes seemed smaller than rice/beans.

My husband and I split a bowl last year because I was trying not to overeat. It was good and I was still a little hungry after. So, yeah, good to split between two people with small appetites.

La Cantina. It's the outside Mexican quick service. From Future World bear left into the World Sowcase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter