Biggest loser WISH teams! LAST DAY TO SIGN UP! We start September 4th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please count me in too :wave: .

It has been a long time since I have been on WISH :blush: . I have put all the weight back on that I lost, so I really need this.

I want to join too.

I am a bit nervous about posting my enormous weight numbers, but I have two races coming up, and really need the motivation.

Linda:tinker: :donald: :mickeyjum

I would like to join as well. I am very nervous about this, but I really need the motivation. I think being on a team and having my decisions when it comes to food and exercise affect others will help me stay focused and do well.

Hi everyone! I'd like to join, too! I need to be accountable. My next WDW trip is only 70 days away. This will get me off to a good start, I hope!
I'm nervous, but jumping in!

I'm in!!! Thanks for starting this it's a much needed jumpstart for me! :hug:

I'd like to join too, please! I'm wanting to shed some pounds before my December trip! :thumbsup2

party:

WOW!!!!! We have a great group going for our Biggest Loser round 3 WISH challenge! This is going to be great! We have around 60 participants! The list is updated.

Just a couple of notes... I know it has been mentioned, but just in case anyone missed it, we have until Midnight on Monday September 3 to sign up... so if anyone else is interested please sign up! There is still time!:hourglass

Please don't be nervous about the challenge. It is going to be fun!:woohoo: We will support each other, and cheer each other on as we strive to become the BIGGEST LOSERS WISH style!:cool2:

:welcome: to all of the new WISH posters! AND welcome back to some familiar faces!:wave2:

I am getting really excited about this. This challenge is going to rock! Remember the reunion show is on Tuesday night. That should be a motivating show to get us started on our way. For those of you that haven't watched THe Biggest Loser, Tuesday night is a reunion show that will focus on how some of the contestants from previous seasons are doing. I plan on taping it and watching it while I exercise on the elliptical! No more snacking during TV shows for me!

Please sign me up as well.....this is just the motivation I need. But just a warning I am going to Disney 9/14-9/23 so I'll miss one weigh-in and the one on 9/25 probably won't be pretty.

Count me in too! I was going to start on my own tomorrow. Dd is going back to school and I figured I would have more time to exercise. But I really need the motivation and I can`t afford to go to ww.:goodvibes

I would like in also. I think this is just what I need to motivate me also. I was going to wait until I got back from my Disney trip Oct. 1st. but why put it off. I will miss a weight in and hope with all the walking at Disney to be close to breaking even that week.

Please sign me up, too. Can't wait to get started!

Heather

I'd like to join, too, if I may. I lost 90 pounds about five years ago. Since then I've regained 40 of those pounds. :sad1:

I would like to lose 30 pounds and keep them off permanently. I am hopeful that this challenge will be the motivation I need to get started and keep going! :cheer2:

The list is updated! Please double check that I haven't missed your name. Are you guys ready???? I am so ready. :cool1:

The list is updated! Please double check that I haven't missed your name. Are you guys ready???? I am so ready. :cool1:

I am SO ready and cannot believe I am doing this when I am going to WDW with Free Dining in 11 days. :faint: Moderation will be key plus I think with all of the exercise, I should do okay. :thumbsup2

I would love to join all of you. Sounds like a great way to get and keep motivated. I have about 35 pounds more to lose. My son starts school this week, and I start a new job next week, so I'm hoping to get a healthy routine going, and need all the motivation I can get.

Plus, I've never seen a whole season of Biggest Loser, so now I can live it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter