Biggest Loser--SUMMER 2011 Challenge for Losers & Maintainers!

Rose Clean up the Clutter is fab-u-lous!

I'm working on an action plan and hope to post the first weeks challenge on Friday June 3.
I'm going to try to get up early and do it, or late at night Thursday for all you early birds.

I'm in! I lost focus and was nowhere near my goal. I tend to lose weight better during the summer cause its so dang hot in Texas. I do LOTS of swimming this time of year :)

You know that I am in!!!:cheer2: Hope I can keep up a little better than I have been the last few weeks on the other thread.

I'll do it. I lurked (and gained!) during the spring challenge, but am ready for summer!
:welcome: Great to have you along! Keep that glass 1/2 full of all the water you will be drinking for the Healthy Habits! :thumbsup2
Hi Nancy! I will make a SELCOEYWBS category just for you.;)
:lmao:

I'm in for the Summer Challenge. I hope to have more time to participate in the thread.

Janis

Tigger is with you! I hope to make maintainer this time!

Glad to see some new folks here with us!

I will be happy to substitute as a coach. I can't commit to anything with the uncertainty of my mom!

I just posted the FINAL results so check them out on the BL11 Spring thread! Amazing!

Count me in. Definitely need to be a loser this challenge instead of a gainer.:thumbsup2 I am excited for a fresh start.

Thanks so much rose for putting these challenges together. We couldnt do it without you.:goodvibes

Count me in as a loser! I did not do so well towards the end of the last challenge so I need to kick it into gear for the summer.

I can be the coach the week of 8/26.

Kristi

Hi Nancy! I will make a SELCOEYWBS category just for you.;)

Ooo, Nancy, I like your new category! :love: Actually I think that you could add pretty much all of us to that one! :lmao:

I'm working on an action plan and hope to post the first weeks challenge on Friday June 3.
I'm going to try to get up early and do it, or late at night Thursday for all you early birds.

Buffy, I forgot to thank you for the Clutter challenge -- sorry, too much clutter in the brain! :hug:

Can I join? I just had a baby 3 months ago and need to finish getting this baby weight off!

:welcome: pilotwife 02! Thanks for joining our challenge!

Count me in as a loser! I did not do so well towards the end of the last challenge so I need to kick it into gear for the summer.

:hug:, Kristi, alot of us seem to have had a bump in the road in May. But we are raring to go now! :thumbsup2

Oh, I always love a brand new, shiny challenge thread! :hippie:

I'm in for being a "loser" again! I didn't quite make my goal during the spring, so I have more to lose.

wickey's friend (Pat)
Welcome Pat!:goodvibes

Aug 5 works for me! My kids actually start school on the 8th so I'll have time to chat (trying not to think about my baby starting 1st grade that week and my oldest in 4th grade!).
Perfect! Hopefully coaching will be a good distraction for you!

Wowza! Going to a meeting and lunch and look what you miss! :lmao:

I'm in as a loser! :goodvibes

Thank you, Rose, for putting this all together for us and to Dona, CC, and Connie for taking care of us, too.:flower3:

It's going to be a great summer! :sunny:
Hi Lisa!:goodvibes

In the Biggest Loser Summer Challenge, I am. :yoda:
Glad you are here Maria. BTW--the new Star Tours--FABULOUS!!!! I think we rode it 6 or 8 times while we were there!

Thank you so much Buffy! I'm glad you like the name. Please let me know if I can help in any way!

I'm in! I lost focus and was nowhere near my goal. I tend to lose weight better during the summer cause its so dang hot in Texas. I do LOTS of swimming this time of year :)
Welcome!

Count me in as a looser

Gotta get the mojo back to train for my first (and 2nd) 1/2 marathons in September!

-em
What races are you running Em???

You know that I am in!!!:cheer2: Hope I can keep up a little better than I have been the last few weeks on the other thread.

:welcome: Great to have you along! Keep that glass 1/2 full of all the water you will be drinking for the Healthy Habits! :thumbsup2

:lmao:
After the initial craziness at the start, the thread usually slows down A LOT in the summer. Loved the water comment!

I'm in for the Summer Challenge. I hope to have more time to participate in the thread.

Janis
Good to see you!

Count me in as a loser for the summer challenge!
Welcome!!!

Tigger is with you! I hope to make maintainer this time!

Glad to see some new folks here with us!

I will be happy to substitute as a coach. I can't commit to anything with the uncertainty of my mom!

I just posted the FINAL results so check them out on the BL11 Spring thread! Amazing!
Glad to see you, Tracey! I'll keep the substitute coach in mind!

Can I join? I just had a baby 3 months ago and need to finish getting this baby weight off!
Welcome! Girl or boy????

Count me in. Definitely need to be a loser this challenge instead of a gainer.:thumbsup2 I am excited for a fresh start.

Thanks so much rose for putting these challenges together. We couldnt do it without you.:goodvibes
Don't you just love fresh starts? Glad you are here Lindsay!

I can be the coach the week of 8/26.

Kristi
Perfect! Thank you for coaching!

Oh, I always love a brand new, shiny challenge thread! :hippie:

Me too!:goodvibes

I still need a coach for the week of 6/17 if anyone is interested. :goodvibes

Seems like I had something else I wanted to say, but I can't remember what it was! We are still chatting on the old thread for just a few more days. Moving day is Monday.:goodvibes If you are new you are welcome to join us.

Oh, I remember, if you have a birthday between now and September10th or so, please send me a pm. We'd love to celebrate with you.:goodvibes

Hi -

I'd like to join :wave2:

As you can see by my ticker, I still have quite a way to go before reaching my goal - I could use all the support that's out there :)

- Laura

Hi -

I'd like to join :wave2:

As you can see by my ticker, I still have quite a way to go before reaching my goal - I could use all the support that's out there :)

- Laura

Hi, Laura -- you can do this! I lost 13 this spring, mostly because of the spring challenge. The Friday weigh-ins are great motivators. I still have at least 27 more to go before I hit where I want to be, so I'm right there with you on needing support!

I am running the DLR & Wine and Dine 1/2s in September

I did really well until after Everest and lost all motivation- Im giving myself till the 31st then back in full gear :)

-em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter