Biggest Loser show chit-chat

This has also been the least game played season out there. There was one season (Heba, ergh! what a witch) that was 100% game play from the beginning. It was truly truly ugly.

Could Michael win the whole thing? Sure but he did need to be there all the way. I can feel his pain with make over week approaching and he still had to shop in the big dept. He weighed as much at week 16 that Daris weighed week 1. It stings!
I hope last nights video helped him step back and see what's he's accomplished.

I guess I have a soft spot for Michael. He is so much like my brother. Looks, personality etc.

I hope Michael or Daris wins.

Hey!!! Get back on the BL challenge thread...or else!:cool2::hug:

Hey!!! Get back on the BL challenge thread...or else!:cool2::hug:

Dang, I was caught!!!!!!
3.gif

"It's marathon time for the Final Four. Only two will secure their position as Biggest Loser Finalists! Find out who!" said an email I received from Biggest Loser yesterday.

I wish they would have kept with the biking thing -- I think Michael and Ashley will have a hard time with a full marathon compared to Koli and Daris. That Daris is a running machine! :goodvibes

Oh, should I stay up to watch it? I'm supposed to leave for Washington DC at 4 Wed morning. I really should go to bed early......

:rotfl2: I think maybe you'd better DVR it or watch it online when you get home. ;) Enjoy your trip!

But my bratty McBrat brat kids might watch and delete it. I've trained them well!!! LOL I've told them not to leave stuff on the TIVO.

:idea: Although I might be able to burn it to a DVD, if the DVD player works this time, then burn it to my laptop and add it to my ipod.....hmmmmmmm.....

But my bratty McBrat brat kids might watch and delete it. I've trained them well!!! LOL I've told them not to leave stuff on the TIVO.

:idea: Although I might be able to burn it to a DVD, if the DVD player works this time, then burn it to my laptop and add it to my ipod.....hmmmmmmm.....

Dang girl!! If you figure out how to do this, can you let me know?? I wsh I could get my iPod to connect with my receiver. There is an App and i have tried to do it, but cannot get them to "talk" to each other. (iPod newbie and very technically chanllenged!!).

I don't know how to get my TIVO to talk to my computer. I have a TIVO that had a DVD player/recorder. So, I can burn DVD's from my TIVO (however it has been acting up lately).

DH uses this thing called handbrake to move the movies around to iTunes from DVD's. Not sure how though.
http://handbrake.fr/

We are going completely DVD/CD free. We buy and store our stuff on a computer and Apple TV.

I'm going through a lot of tissues watching each of the final four finishing the marathon!

I wonder who gained 2 pounds? Guess we'll know in a few minutes.

**They give away TOO much info in the previews!

woah! that gain was over a MONTH's time? over a week I might understand.

from his speech, it sounds like he still has some emotional problems with eating. :( He's been my favorite all along, but it doesn't sound like he's "there" yet, regardless of how much he's lost on the ranch.

Yea, He's been my favorite as well. I'm voting for him to get into the final three. All of the times in the marathon were impressive this year. Nobody went over normal marathon time limits for most of the marathons around here.

Okay, so now I believe that Michael and Ashley might be a couple. Too much touchy feely and stuff (not that I mind, just saying)

Someone pegged it from last weeks preview, I apparently missed it.

I think Michael has a shot at winning. He still has the most to lose and from his result tonight, he obviously can do it.

Next week will be great to see all the contestants and how they look.

Okay, so now I believe that Michael and Ashley might be a couple. Too much touchy feely and stuff (not that I mind, just saying)

Someone pegged it from last weeks preview, I apparently missed it.

I think Michael has a shot at winning. He still has the most to lose and from his result tonight, he obviously can do it.

Next week will be great to see all the contestants and how they look.

OMG! I commented to DD that I thought they might be interested in each other and she was like..."ewww MOM! Why do you think that about everybody?" And I commented again when Daris was kind of going on and on about how strong he thinks Ashley is... DD just thought I was being a disgusting old lady!!

I am CRUSHED that Koli and Daris are the bottom two! I have NO IDEA which one to vote for. I was SO SURE that they would be the final two! I am happy for Ashley and Michael... but disappointed for the other two. Daris' tear-jerking plea should definitely get him some votes.

The kids and I were doing a big "Go Daris" cheear as he was running that marathon... but I was SO CRUSHED to see his video diary about his overeating/night binges. Like someone else mentioned, it seems like he just doesn't "get it" yet. It would absolutely break my heart to see him regain his weight. .....................P

I am CRUSHED that Koli and Daris are the bottom two! I have NO IDEA which one to vote for. I was SO SURE that they would be the final two! I am happy for Ashley and Michael... but disappointed for the other two. Daris' tear-jerking plea should definitely get him some votes.
I was very HAPPY that Koli was with Daris. I think Koli has been a huge game player and I loved Daris from the start. I know exactly who I will vote for.

Daris' tear-jerking plea should definitely get him some votes.

I voted for Daris 10 times online, so I hope it helps! However, I thought his plea was rather pathetic, and would hurt his chances rather than gain sympathy. I hope I'm wrong.

Daris really did a great job in the marathon, and has a lot to be proud of - as do all four. I was surprised Koli was 2 hours behind Daris, with Ashley and Mike not that far behind.

I have no clue who will be the winner next week. Of the top 3 a year ago - I thought Tara would win, and that's who I liked best. Helen really slid in under everyone's radar to win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter