Biggest Loser Fall Challenge!

I've been lurking and sneaking peaks at work, just can't post from work.

Every one on the east coast stay safe, dry and damage free form Sandy. We are getting our usual rain here in the Pacific Northwet but I know this is bad for you guys.

I LOVE fall, all the smells, the colors, the root veggies and SOUP. Love me a good bowl of soup. I also love the higher tides and crashing waves we get in the fall, and winter, on the coast.

In the meantime, the weather's really cooled down which is really nice, (I hope it's this cool in Disney!) but it is totally reeking havoc on my hands. I used to take Accutane for my severe acne and while it did wipe it out, every time the weather cools down, my hands dry out and turn red, leading to several days during the winter of Ddad coating my hands in Vaseline and wrapping them in plastic wrap. Yes it's as fun as it sounds. :rolleyes2 So I may be breaking out my fingerless gloves for Disney. Oh well.

Have you ever tried to use a hand cream with urea in it? My sister has incredibly dry skin and ever since her dermatologist started to prescribe a body lotion with urea she has no problems at all anymore. I use a hand cream with urea all through winter and it really prevents my hands form drying out. As I understand it, urea is a substance which enables the skin to store humidity, so it has more of a longterm effect than a normal cream.

To all those in the path of Hurricane Sandy be safe! :goodvibes

CC, thanks for coaching this week-end! :thanks:

bigsis1970, glad that your skin troubles are doing better. It is a challenge because when you do find something that works, then your body adapts and it doesn't anymore. :confused3

Buffy, sending you and DS lots of good thoughts and pixiedust: for good MRI results tomorrow. Hang in there, momma. :hug:

Jill, there will be plenty of time that you are stuck in the house soon so I'm glad you enjoyed the nice weather while you could. :sunny:

Ashley, hope the flights are back to normal by the time that you head out to WDW. :cool2:

Pamela, I'm so sorry for the tough time that your DD is having with the swim team. :hug: I'm also thinking of your and your dad and mom as your dad continues to go through his treatment. :flower3:

Jen, congrats to you and yoru family for doing a 6K yesterday! :yay:

QOTD for Sat. 10/27 & Sun. 10/28: What is your favorite part about fall?

I love the leaves changing, the pumpkin, and our Halloween decorations. :teeth:

I saw this recipe for pumpkin shakes from Cooking Light. It's not too bad calorie wise for a treat. I'm going to try this one night when I feel like I need a little something special.

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/pumpkin-pie-shake-10000001141977/

Every one on the east coast stay safe, dry and damage free form Sandy. We are getting our usual rain here in the Pacific Northwet but I know this is bad for you guys.

I LOVE fall, all the smells, the colors, the root veggies and SOUP. Love me a good bowl of soup. I also love the higher tides and crashing waves we get in the fall, and winter, on the coast.

Yes, I have quickly remembered what the rain is like now. ;)

Have you ever tried to use a hand cream with urea in it? My sister has incredibly dry skin and ever since her dermatologist started to prescribe a body lotion with urea she has no problems at all anymore. I use a hand cream with urea all through winter and it really prevents my hands form drying out. As I understand it, urea is a substance which enables the skin to store humidity, so it has more of a longterm effect than a normal cream.

I think that you have to have a prescription here for cream with urea in it but it DOES work when nothing else will.

A day of laundry and putting the house back in order for us here.

I just figured out that I'm almost to my single digit dance for WDW. :dance3:

Have a great Sunday all! :flower3:

Busy day here. My sister came over and we went shopping. She realized that she had some sale to catch at CVS so we also got flu shots while were there. I had a hunch her insurance covered it, but the APRN at the Minute Clinic there said mine does too! Sweet! :yay:

My brother-in-law came later and we just finished family dinner. We are trying to use as much as we can from the freezer just in case we lose power, which meant chicken in sauce. My father spent all afternoon turning frozen tomatoes from our garden into sauce. Delicious!

Sounds yummy. I didn't make much sauce this summer and sadly the very last of it is in the fridge right now. Next year I VOW to make much more homemade spaghetti sauce. It just tastes like summer!

Some replies:

Any news on DS Buffy? :goodvibes

I texted her yesterday and it looks like it will probably be Monday before they get any news. I'm sure she'll pop on when she has anything to share.

Send her a :hug: from me. :hug: to you too. :goodvibes

Thanks, I will!

Love apples! :cool1:

Honestly, I think fresh New England apples have got to the the absolute best fruit on the planet!

No news yet

:hug:

I love fall! I love when the leaves change and I love all things pumpkin. The bad part is most things I love that are pumpkin flavored are NOT healthy-pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin roll, Panera's pumpkin muffin & pumpkin pie bagel, Dunkin Donuts pumpkin coffee & pumpkin donuts, ahhhh...the list goes on & on :)

I love the pumpkin lattes at Dunkins, but only get one or two a season as they are presweetened and they are a little too sweet for me. I guess I could get one regular latte and one pumpkin and mix them??

If you have a big pumpkin craving but don't want the calories, try a pumpkin Munchkin at Dunkins. Built in portion control and they are yummy! But just one!:thumbsup2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pamela~so sorry that DD was upset. She's so right-her senior year shouldn't be like this. I hope it gets better. How was the meet?

Yesterday went better... thanks for asking. She didn't have any best times (not unusual this time of the season), but came within touching distance of her best times in a few events, so she ended the day feeling okay. The "friend" who she is having issues with still gave her the cold shoulder, even when she tried to give her a "nice swim" compliment. I told her that she needs to talk to her TODAY.... hopefully she can find her in the locker room at the end of the session and have a good talk. They really need to clear the air.

She also took her ACTs yesterday. I guess it went okay. We will wait and see.

Not too bu
sy here on the dis lately. I went to DNephew's District cross country meet today. Warning: proud aunt bragging coming! It was a rainy mess! His school was with the last group to run & they placed second (missed first by one point!). So, they are off to states next week (in Hershey)! I was so excited for him even though his time was slower due to the sloppy course. He placed 26th overall and his time was 18:23 (they run a 5k). I think his time last week was 17:46. I hope Hershey isn't a washout from Sandy! I really want to go & Dsis said we can ride with her & room with her (she got a 1 bedroom suite), but I'm not sure what I'm doing yet.

That is great! Congratulations to your nephew. I know that DD is ALREADY making tally marks in her head of her States qualifying times! And HS swim season hasn't even started yet!:lmao: But with yesterday's meet she already has 2 or 3 qualifying times.

Fingers crossed that the weather doesn't ruin the event! Have fun with your sister!

The dog went to the groomer today & she is white again! Too bad it's so rainy that she'll probably be brown by tomorrow :( But she came home smelling good & wearing a Halloween bandana.

I caught up on laundry and cleaned a little all over. I also made Rachel Ray's stuffed pepper stoup. It's yummy! I found it on her website. It uses orzo pasta instead of rice to thicken it up a little. Even DSs ate it!!

Well, I'm off to get ready for some good sleep. I know, Saturday night & I'm going to bed this early! I haven't slept good all week, so I am trying to get at least 8 hours tonight. We have a 9:00 meeting at church before Sunday school, so I'll be up early. And, since I wake up at 6 am everyday for work, my body feels like that's what time I need to wake up on the weekend :(

Oh, completely off topic but, will anyone be going to Legoland before December 31? If so, let me know. I have a coupon for a free child's admission with a paying adult. DSs are trying to convince me that we haaaaaave to go, but it's not happening lol. I thought I offer it to my BL friends before I post it on the Budget Board.

I'll be back tomorrow to check in. Have a good night & stay dry!

Jill

Care to share the soup recipe??

Thanks for the Legoland coupon offer. I wish I could say we were going. DS was supposed to go last year to visit my parents in FL and they were going to take him there, but it never worked out. I definitely cannot afford to take him this year... maybe next year.

Hope you got plenty of sleep!

Thanks for popping on! Don't be a stranger!

Morning friends! I gotta confess that we are skipping church this morning. We could have squeezed it in, but honestly, today I felt like we (especially DD and I) needed the sleep more. :guilty:

I did NOT sleep well, which is unusual for me. I had lot of night sweating (which I hadn't had for a while) and ended up being nauseous... very unusual for me. I never got sick, but about 4 am I thought it was inevitable. But I went back to bed and finally got to sleep soundly. I was awake again at 7 am, but gave myself "permission" to stay in bed and actually slept until 8:30!::yes::

Having some kitchen struggles lately. Last night's dinner was supposed to be a special guilt-free decadent treat and it was kind of icky (that is what I get for making my own recipes, right??) and the special mac and cheese I made for the kids was just so-so. And I had steel cut oats in the crockpot for breakfast, but the liquid stevia I bought just tasted ICKY and spoiled the entire bowl. I still have the icky taste in my mouth! I should have thrown it out after the first bite, but I'm too cheap for my own good! :rolleyes2

Not sure what is up for dinner tonight, as it was a crazy weekend and I haven't made up this week's menu plan yet.

I am realizing just now that our town MAY be having Trick or Treat tonight and I have absolutely NOTHING bought!! :scared1: I've just totally forgotten about Halloween this year other than DS's costume. Not really even sure what DD is wearing, although I know she has a plan. Of course, with this storm coming, Halloween may be a total wash-out any how!

Off to get in some callesthenics before my shower! Don't feel up to hitting the TM this morning.... although I will check the weather and see if it is warm enough to walk. A nice walk in the fall leaves sounds appealing this morning!

We need to be at the Y by noon, so it is time for me to get plowing along here!..........................P

Pamela, I'm so sorry for the tough time that your DD is having with the swim team. :hug: I'm also thinking of your and your dad and mom as your dad continues to go through his treatment. :flower3:

Thanks for the hugs and thanks for thinking of my folks. Dad goes into the hospital tomorrow for a catheter before a procedure to do something to fix the fluid retention in the kidney. Not sure exactly what they are doing on which day. I will talk to my Mom today. My brother is coming up from PA tomorrow to spend a few days with my folks, so I am planning to head to MA to visit with them all at some point between Monday and Wednesday. Gotta figure out the schedule, since DH is supposed to be gone those days. :headache:

I saw this recipe for pumpkin shakes from Cooking Light. It's not too bad calorie wise for a treat. I'm going to try this one night when I feel like I need a little something special.

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/pumpkin-pie-shake-10000001141977/

Sounds yummy! I'll have to check it out. I opened a can of pumpkin for this morning's oatmeal and didn't use it all.

A day of laundry and putting the house back in order for us here.

It is a nice feeling to get all of that stuff done!

I just figured out that I'm almost to my single digit dance for WDW. :dance3:

Waiting for the dance party to begin!! party:

Have a great Sunday all! :flower3:

Thanks! You too! ........................P

I think that you have to have a prescription here for cream with urea in it but it DOES work when nothing else will.

Well, different countries - different rules. :goodvibes I am always amazed what kind of drugs one can buy over the counter in the US which you would need a prescription for here in Germany. With the urea I think up to a certain percentage (maybe 10%) it is available freely, stronger stuff needs a prescription. Anyway - Belledreamer, maybe it would be worth it to ask your doctor about it?

No news yet

:hug:

I love fall! I love when the leaves change and I love all things pumpkin. The bad part is most things I love that are pumpkin flavored are NOT healthy-pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin roll, Panera's pumpkin muffin & pumpkin pie bagel, Dunkin Donuts pumpkin coffee & pumpkin donuts, ahhhh...the list goes on & on :)

The leaves are so beautiful this time of the year! :)

Hope you got some restful sleep! :goodvibes

Funny you should mention soup! I've been eating it for lunch and it is so warming. :cool1:

To all those in the path of Hurricane Sandy be safe! :goodvibes

CC, thanks for coaching this week-end! :thanks:

Thanks and you're welcome! :) I am excited to share that the coaching effect lives on!

Honestly, I think fresh New England apples have got to the the absolute best fruit on the planet!

Can't say I can argue with that! :yay:

It's been wonderful being your coach for the past week or so. I love coaching and it was great to be able to find a week when I could commit to it this challenge. I missed it during the Summer Challenge.

Hope you have a great week!

Stay dry and :goodvibes and pixiedust: for electricity.

So quiet here! Hope everyone is okay and just busy.

First thing.... Prayers that all of my East Coast friends are safe and dry and have power! Massachusetts is definitely taking this seriously, based on the school closings and such. NH seems to be washy-washy....over 100 schools around us are already closed for tomorrow, but not my town!:confused3 kids are bummed, but I get it. Last year we had a major Halloween blizzard and towns around us were without power for many days....but my kids didn't miss a single day of school! So far I'm not seeing any reason to cancel for now. Actually, according to DD, now it is 219 school closings here in NH! Craziness!

DH's flight for tomorrow has already been cancelled and Dbrother isn't driving up from PA. He doesn't want to worry about his family, etc.

Dinner tonight was an improvement over last night. Homemade pizza on whole wheat crust for the kids and on low carb pitas for DH and I. Sautéed onions and mushrooms, plus spinach ....yum for all of us! Also have a batch of homemade applesauce cooking in the crockpot...hopefully we will wake tomorrow to warm apple yumminess!

CC thanks for stepping in when you were needed! It was great having you here! Stay safe!

Hopefully I will be here in the a.m. to chat!..........P

Hi all,

NO SCHOOL here tomorrow due to the hurricane! Enjoying some tv with the family and then I'm going to bake something and finish up laundry. We got all storm proofed this morning. Planning on watching and doing anything we can that involves power in the morning in case it goes out in the afternoon! Expecting 65 mph winds and heavy rain after noon! State of emergency declared and governor and President have both declared it. Second year in a row that we've had a day called off in October! We should know if Halloween is postponed by late tomorrow I think.

Everyone stay safe!!!!!!

Totally OFF PLAN weekend! It was Izzie's birthday and we got together with other Disney people this afternoon! Ate lots of wrong stuff. Planning on doing some Just Dance 4 in the morning for exercise! It's the best Just Dance ever!

Back to Once Upon a Time!

TTFN :tigger:

Just popping in to say howdy. I am reading, but not posting. Boring, I know. I am about to start week 3 of a cold/stuffy nose so I think it may be time to call the doctor! I'd really like to breathe again. :thumbsup2 Been doing horrible at eating and exercising. Not feeling well certainly isn't helping. I am still subbing the position I started at the very beginning of the school year! Supposedly this week is my last, as they have hired somebody! woot woot Then I will drop down to just half time to sub the other position open in that classroom. It'd be nice not to work so much. All the projects I'd saved until school started are still waiting for me!

Time to go make dinner. I cooked the hamburger the other day and added a can of black beans. Used half of it for tacos and now will sautee some mushrooms, throw in some fat free sour cream and pasta and viola stroganoff! :stir:

Stay safe everybody on the East Coast!

Nice of you to be helping Grandpa. I'm sure even thought it is some work, it is a nice bonding time for you both. I had a SUPER WONDERFUL Grampa and I truly miss him every day. He has been gone for nearly 17 years and it breaks my heart that my kids (especially DS) never got to know him. Enjoy every moment with your Grandpa.

That's so sweet of you to say and really we have developed this close bond ever since my grandma was killed. (He says I'm most like her.) Granted, I'm not one for cleaning house, but to be able to spend time with him and help him out make it worth it. That weekend that I went and stayed with him, my DDad called to check on him a few days later and he said that DGrandpa couldn't stop talking about how happy he was that I decided to come. It really touched my heart... :goodvibes

Do you use the Vaseline at night? I used to coat my hands with Vaseline and sleep with gloves on when they got really dry. I am thinking of switching to using coconut oil. I "gave up" Vaseline a few years ago when I realized it was a petroleum product, just like the gas I put in my car! I am totally addicted to lip balm and I had to totally switch from Chapstick to Burt's Bee's to avoid the petroleum.

Right now, Vaseline is one of the only things I can put besides cold cream. Anything that has a perfume in it only makes it worse. I've even tried cocoa butter, but I had to wash it off as soon as I put it on. I have tries wearing the gloves too to sleep in but I just can't sleep when that's on my hands...

QOTD for Sat. 10/27 & Sun. 10/28: What is your favorite part about fall?

The cooler weather! Even though it gives my hands fits...

I've never tried it, but I'll definitely look into it. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I finally have a chance to catch up! We had company over today, so DM and I spent most of yesterday making lasagna, spinach-artichoke dip, and a cake. (There goes my diet... :rolleyes: ) Anyway, in taking the food out of the oven, I managed to burn my hand on one of the racks...and it's the one already broken out in the rash... Joy... We still had a nice time with our company and now that everyone's gone, the cat and I have settled into bed for the evening.

Hope everyone has a good week and hope everyone in the storm's path stays safe!

BTW, I finally made it to 180! So my TR will be titled 'Taking on the World 45lbs lighter!!' YAY!! :banana:

tigger813 said:
Hi all,

NO SCHOOL here tomorrow due to the hurricane! Enjoying some tv with the family and then I'm going to bake something and finish up laundry. We got all storm proofed this morning. Planning on watching and doing anything we can that involves power in the morning in case it goes out in the afternoon! Expecting 65 mph winds and heavy rain after noon! State of emergency declared and governor and President have both declared it. Second year in a row that we've had a day called off in October! We should know if Halloween is postponed by late tomorrow I think.

Everyone stay safe!!!!!!

Totally OFF PLAN weekend! It was Izzie's birthday and we got together with other Disney people this afternoon! Ate lots of wrong stuff. Planning on doing some Just Dance 4 in the morning for exercise! It's the best Just Dance ever!

It was great to see you today!

Good morning all! :goodvibes

Sending good thoughts and pixiedust: to all of you in the storm's path. Be safe! :flower3:

I will post the QOTD today and come back for replies later.

Since I am coaching you know you are going to find yourself with a little sparkpeople.com article, right? ;) And since it is Monday that means it's Motivational Monday.

5 Signs It's Time to Get Real About Weight Loss

It's easy to say that you want to lose weight. It's also easy to find the motivation to hit the gym regularly and choose the right foods in the beginning. After a few weeks, our motivation seems to wane and those old, unhealthy habits of yours start to creep back in. What seemed so easy at first is now difficult. You have cravings. You're tired. You miss those social dinners with your friends and doughnuts at the office. That 6 a.m. aerobics class doesn't seem as fun, and getting up without hitting the snooze button seems impossible.

Sound familiar? So many of us have fallen into this yo-yo diet and exercise trap over the years. You decide you want to lose weight, start a program, and even start to see some results and then…life gets in the way. Before you know it, you're off your healthy living plan again. While SparkPeople has the tools and resources that make weight loss fun and uplifting—a true lifestyle change—you still need to commit to using them. You have to commit now and, well, forever. You have to choose to change your life, both when life is breezy and when things aren't going your way. Whether you have 5 pounds or 150 pounds to lose, you have to get serious if you're ever going to reach your goals.

Sign #1: You keep waiting to start. Stop putting it off!

Sign #2: You can't do the things you want to do. Focus on functionality.

Sign #3: You're facing chronic health issues. Live longer and healthier.

Sign #4: You give up easily. Get back on track.

Sign #5: You're envious of others who have lost weight.Make yourself a priority!

Here is a link to the entire article if you are interested:
http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/motivation_articles.asp?id=1439

QOTD Monday, October 29, 2012: It's motivational Monday, which of these ideas can you put to use this week to motivate yourself? Or do you have another great idea that keeps you motivated?

178987_10152192518945478_946724268_n.jpg

Hi all,

Everyone stay safe!!!!!!

Hope you are staying safe! Enjoy your extra family time!

Just popping in to say howdy. I am reading, but not posting. Boring, I know. I am about to start week 3 of a cold/stuffy nose so I think it may be time to call the doctor! I'd really like to breathe again. :thumbsup2 Been doing horrible at eating and exercising. Not feeling well certainly isn't helping. I am still subbing the position I started at the very beginning of the school year! Supposedly this week is my last, as they have hired somebody! woot woot Then I will drop down to just half time to sub the other position open in that classroom. It'd be nice not to work so much. All the projects I'd saved until school started are still waiting for me!

Get yourself to a doctor. I ignored a sinus infection one time because we were away on a trip. It actually got so bad that I got infections all through my system and ended up bleeding from my breasts! :eek: Believe me, that alarmed me enough to get me to the doctor! As soon as I got on antibiotic it cleared everything up and I've had at least 4 clear mammograms since then.

Time to go make dinner. I cooked the hamburger the other day and added a can of black beans. Used half of it for tacos and now will sautee some mushrooms, throw in some fat free sour cream and pasta and viola stroganoff! :stir:

Stay safe everybody on the East Coast!

Sounds yummy! In the past we've always eaten a lot of ground beef, but I haven't been happy with the quality or price of what I've seen lately, so I don't have any on hand.... and DS has been desperately waiting for taco night! Might have to resort to fish tacos soon!

Right now, Vaseline is one of the only things I can put besides cold cream. Anything that has a perfume in it only makes it worse. I've even tried cocoa butter, but I had to wash it off as soon as I put it on. I have tries wearing the gloves too to sleep in but I just can't sleep when that's on my hands...

Coconut oil doesn't have any perfume or anything.... is is made for eating, but works nicely and smells a bit tropical. Unless you are allergic to coconut (which DS is :crazy2:), you shouldn't have trouble with it.

Well, I finally have a chance to catch up! We had company over today, so DM and I spent most of yesterday making lasagna, spinach-artichoke dip, and a cake. (There goes my diet... :rolleyes: ) Anyway, in taking the food out of the oven, I managed to burn my hand on one of the racks...and it's the one already broken out in the rash... Joy... We still had a nice time with our company and now that everyone's gone, the cat and I have settled into bed for the evening.

Hope everyone has a good week and hope everyone in the storm's path stays safe!

BTW, I finally made it to 180! So my TR will be titled 'Taking on the World 45lbs lighter!!' YAY!! :banana:

WOOHOO on the new TR title! That is absolutely fabulous!

Aloe for the burn!! And it probably would also be good for the dry skin.

I won't ask for your recipes..... they don't sound very WW friendly! ;) But I'm sure they were delish!:thumbsup2

Since I am coaching you know you are going to find yourself with a little sparkpeople.com article, right? ;) And since it is Monday that means it's Motivational Monday.

5 Signs It's Time to Get Real About Weight Loss

It's easy to say that you want to lose weight. It's also easy to find the motivation to hit the gym regularly and choose the right foods in the beginning. After a few weeks, our motivation seems to wane and those old, unhealthy habits of yours start to creep back in. What seemed so easy at first is now difficult. You have cravings. You're tired. You miss those social dinners with your friends and doughnuts at the office. That 6 a.m. aerobics class doesn't seem as fun, and getting up without hitting the snooze button seems impossible.

Sound familiar? So many of us have fallen into this yo-yo diet and exercise trap over the years. You decide you want to lose weight, start a program, and even start to see some results and then…life gets in the way. Before you know it, you're off your healthy living plan again. While SparkPeople has the tools and resources that make weight loss fun and uplifting—a true lifestyle change—you still need to commit to using them. You have to commit now and, well, forever. You have to choose to change your life, both when life is breezy and when things aren't going your way. Whether you have 5 pounds or 150 pounds to lose, you have to get serious if you're ever going to reach your goals.

Sign #5: You're envious of others who have lost weight.Make yourself a priority!

QOTD Monday, October 29, 2012: It's motivational Monday, which of these ideas can you put to use this week to motivate yourself? Or do you have another great idea that keeps you motivated?

I need some new exercise/fitness motivation, so I will pop over and read the article a bit later.... but for this week, my motivation will be my desire to get back to the BOTTOM of my maintenance range! I've been at the top (or above the top) for too long now! I'm finally mid-range as of last Friday's weigh-in and looking for a few more losing weeks to get me back to the bottom of the range.... especially with the holidays approaching! And with my new job, I need to be ON MY GAME.... especially after the holidays with lots of new folks looking to make weight loss a goal in the new year! ;)

Happy Stormy Monday friends! Actually.... nothing here bit some drizzle and a bit of a breeze. And school WAS cancelled! I hope it proves worthy later, but for now it seems like a wasted day for the kids.

Since DD did NOT have school today, she opted to attend an optional morning practice with her new team. So alarm off at 4:00 am and out the door and in the pool by 5:30 this morning! I probably would have pushed for NOT attending, but I am anticipating that they may be closing the Y early today and not having an afternoon/evening practice. For myself, at least I got in nearly a full hour on the elliptical doing a 2-1 interval workout.

Going to try to make the most of my "bonus" day and actually do what I want for a change.... which means hitting the scrapping table!!

Stay safe everyone on the North East Coast and HOWDY and GOOD MORNING to my Southern, mid-West and West Coast friends!!

I'll be back later to chat more...............P

1 pm and all is quiet here. Still the same as this morning..... drizzly sprinkles and minimal breezes. Should have been a school day! oh well.

Back to scrapping.............P

Just checking in from Jersey. It is very windy and the rain comes and goes. We have lost some branches but the worst of the wind is supposed to hit tonight. We lost power a couple of times during the night but it came right back on. I am off school today and tomorrow and tomorrow they will make a decision about Wed.

Stay safe everyone.

lisah0711 said:
Good morning all! :goodvibes

Thanks for coaching Lisa! For me it's definitely #4 giving up too easily. If I eat a bad meal or skip a workout, I get lazy & ruin all my hard work. I've been very conscious lately to make good decisions even when I really want pumpkin pancakes from Perkins lol.

Pamela~I'm posting on my phone so I don't know how to post a link to the Stuffed Pepper Stoup. I'll try later on the computer (after I hit the gym, eat, and DSs drum lesson). Glad DD had a good meet. Did she talk to the girl who was giving her the cold shoulder? I hope they clear the air!

I hope all my dis friends stay safe during Sandy. Keep in touch as much as you can so we know everyone is ok.

Off to spinning (even though I have a terrible headache & really don't want to go)...be back later!

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter