Biggest Loser 10 Fall Challenge -- for losers and maintainers :)

Good morning, everyone! I can't believe how time-pressured everything is right now, but I feel like I am compartmentalizing.

Kathy - I think I was offended on yours & Michael's behalf but I appreciate your sensitivity. You are so sweet!

Taryn -- What a wonderful, thoughtful way to help your colleague. We so often feel helpless and we are actually grateful for a meaningful way in which to help. I'm really glad that you and your co-workers are able to provide support in such a meaningful way.

Congratulations to all the losers this past week. It is so exciting for me to see my name in the top ten. But most importantly, congratulations to everyone who is making the effort -- this time of year is full of stress and temptation. I think every smart choice is a reason to congratulate ourselves.

Jeannette - Congrats on being done finals!! :banana: Now you can really focus on wedding planning. Have a great time with it!

Rose - The clippies are beautiful!! I love them! Gosh, I hate to be high maintenance but if there is any chance of me being on Team Mickey, I'd love that. (see my avatar?) I don't know if you guys know it but I am a total Mickey FREAK - -Heck, I did a MARATHON just to get the Mickey medal.

And, if I may hijack the thread for a second, I'll share this excerpt from our vow renewal trip report:

Very few friends knew he would be there, and even as I waited (and not very patiently) for him to arrive, my heart was going pitter patter (in a good way), knowing that my main mouse woud be there. ......here is my reaction when he came in:
100_5012.jpg

Everyone else was watching Mickey; my dear friend Patty knows me well enough to have been watching me and to catch my reaction. :hug:
. . . .
Yes, Mickey ROCKED the dance floor and then posed for pictures and took the time to make my heart sing:
mickeykissingmyhand.jpg

Okay, back to your regularly-scheduled BL thread. :) I love all the gift ideas posted here. I am stealing some of them. :goodvibes

I am sorry for everyone I missed. I am scrambling to fit everything in once again. At home, everything is focused on getting gifts wrapped and shipped or wrapped for upcoming houseguests. It is hard right now to figure out when Christmas cards will get done. And I don't think there will be a Christmas letter this year.

At work, all focus is on year-end administrative stuff and this big case that we have a hearing in on Monday. The thought of giving up most of my weekend to hit the Sunday 4:00 deadline is a bit unnerving. UGH!

On a brighter note, I had another successful week on the new WW plan - down another 3.0 pounds!! I have never had two huge losses in a row in all the years/times I've done WW. It is so validating for me to be in the next decade, and not by the skin of my teeth, either.

This weekend holds a lot of challenges, but I plan to just keep working the plan and doing my best.

I can not believe it, I did it again. I have been on here atleast 90 minutes catching up but my post is gone. I highlighted it but I think I forgot to hit ctrl C before submitting. I could just cry. I've now done this to myself twice today so I am going to wake up in the morning and start from there. I had lots to say to everyone but I'm not going backwards again

It's 10:18 pm here so I'll be going to bed soon.

Enjoy the rest of your day:wizard:

Shawnprincess:

Good evening! We're home from school/work and michael is watching a show before we head over my brothers house. His mil passed away this year so I'm going to help him scan a picture and make an ornament for his wife while she's at work. My scanner broke about 2 years ago and I still haven't gotten a new one. Michael is very excited to know the big secret about the tooth fairy, and no talk of santa yet, so I'm good. I have decided to lie about santa if it comes up before Christmas, but in more of a kidding way. He teases me about the disney characters being people in costumes, and I insist they are real, which I know you all understand. I'm glad it didn't come up this am. Can't believe our final weighin is tomorrow. I have not done well eating this week, but am holding steady on the weight. I will definitely have a few more glasses of water tonight.

Taryn-Love Sophie's song. She is so adorable. You sound like you are doing so much for everyone, and I hope you are able to have some time to take care of you too.:hug:

Cam-Love the pictures from your wedding, and the one of you and mickey gave me chills. I'll show that to michael and he'll think differently about those characters not being real. Congrats on a new decade and another big loss!! You are definitely intrigueing me about the new ww, and I got a free pass to join in my ww lunch so that's two signs today. I think I will join after christmas and go for at least a couple months and get all the new info.

Shawn-:hug:That dang poof fairy, hitting you twice in one day is just unfair. She should be punished. Hope you're sound asleep right now and get a good nights rest. Before I got the laptop, I had taken to copying my posts since I'd lose them so frequently, but I forget to do that lately. I'm probably overdue for a big poof.

Hello to everyone else!! Let's finish off this challenge with a bang!! Already over 350 pounds lost is truly awesome.

Have a great evening. :)

Shawn--:hug: Hope you have better luck tomorrow! You have got to be getting ready to leave soon!

Cam--thanks for sharing the pictures! What a fabulous day!!!

I ran 4 miles on the treadmill at home this morning. I will not say it was fun, but I did it! I spent like a half a mile listing in my head everything I was grateful for. I did a lot of math, and a lot of counting backwards. And I managed to not run too fast, so that's good.

I got to work around 10:00. The roads were not too bad, but the sidewalks and parking lots were and are treacherous. Solid ice. They said on the news that 100s of people were treated in the er today for falls on the ice. No precipitation expected until Monday night/Tuesday morning.:scared1: I just want my plane to take off on time! We leave at 6am and I am going to be a little cranky if I have to get up at 3:30 and then sit in the airport for hours because of delays. I do not do well without sleep--which I am already short on--and more importantly, I am sure the airport bar will not be open at 6:00am.:lmao:

Thank you so much to Kathy and Lindsay for volunteering to run the QOTD archives on the Team threads!!! You are both awesome!

Taryn--just wanted to tell you that the plan is to watch NL Christmas tonight after the Big Bang Theory. I'll give you my review tomorrow.:thumbsup2

Ok, might check in later. I'm going to try to do a little more organizing for the next challenge tonight.:goodvibes

Good evening all!

I've been a very good girl today despite a not so great day! My first client didn't know where the spa was and seemed really confused! My second client didn't show up and when we called he said he thought we'd call to confirm. He just booked at 7 last night. He does still want to come for a massage but not sure when! I spent all day at the spa and then went back tonight for nothing! I did go to my weight loss meeting for the last time. I will do my final weigh in tomorrow. I will get up at 5 to get in my last workout and then I have to get DD1 up to finish a bit of homework and then we will go to the wellness center for my final weigh in there! I'm really excited to see those final numbers especially since I've stayed on track completely this week! I'm looking forward to celebrating tomorrow night!

My elderly neighbor got taken away in an ambulance tonight so please say a prayer for Barbara! Her 21 year old granddaughter said she was confused and her speech was a bit slurred. She recognized me when they put her in the ambulance. Hoping to hear some news in the morning. She's a very sweet lady. Several years ago her house burned down and they rebuilt on the same property. She's a good neighbor and we try to help out when we can.

Think I should head to bed so I can get up for my Last Chance workout.

Did want to share the last two week's WLC passwords:

Course 3 Class 11 username wlc password: power

Course 3 Class 12 username wlc password: grace

Best wishes for everyone's weigh in tomorrow! I'm looking forward to a huge number tomorrow to counteract my gain from my vacation!

TTFN :tigger:

QOTD for Thursday, 12/16: What is one thing you can do today to make sure that you drink enough water?

Mini-Challenge: Drink 8 8 oz. glasses of water today. :goodvibes
I brought my 32oz bottle to work today, its always easier to stay on track with it.

Bonus QOTD for Thursday, 12/16: Unbelievably, our challenge ends tomorrow with the final weigh-in. What is your funniest memory during this challenge?

Hmmm, hard to think back, I'm sure its gonna be kitten related.

So far I am having a great loss this week, I am hoping to end the week with a 4lb loss. Crossing my fingers!

Oh WOW I just found out I was this past biggest loser. So cool. DF and I had a good time last night. We havent gone out like that in a long time. I felt good to wear a dress that I havent fit in ever, but bought because it was really cute. I went ahead and indulged yesterday too. Had two drinks and the obligatory fast food run at midnight after going out. So I dont think weigh in tomorrow will be any different from last weeks, but at least its below my goal. I went to Borders today to look for wedding organizers. I found one that I really like, Bridal Bargains: wedding planner. There was a 50% coupon online for Borders too so it was less than $10. It has all the details that I was looking for. I have decided to do a cost-benefit analysis of wedding venues to decide which one I should choose. My mom has totally been into the wedding now so Im not so stressed anymore. Thanks everyone for sharing your special wedding stories with me. It means a lot. Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

Susan- Thanks so much for your spreadsheet! Don’t worry, I like to look at the details too so your spreadsheet will be so helpful.

CC- wow you get up so early. Do you have ready to go snacks for when you do become hungry?

Tracey- You have a great shopping day the other day. Sorry to hear about your neighbor, hope everything is ok with her. Have a good last workout!

Deb- glad youre feeling better.

Rose- your clippies are really cute. Stay safe, I cant believe how much ice and snow you are having. Can you tell I have no experience with snow? I didn’t even know there were salt trucks.

Kelli- How fun to win a prize. You got a steal with those lotions. Love when you can buy gifts for other people, but also get a little something for yourself too.

Lisa- hows your training for the princess going?

Taryn- that’s great so many people were able to help the TA. Just the sentiment alone means a lot. I love your tradition of singing those songs when kids act up. Im going to start singing them now too

Kathy- awww…Michael is growing up:hug:

Cam- Love your pictures, especially your reaction. Its priceless. Wow that is so great that WW is working so well for you. I have told my mom all the great results many of you are having. Maybe she’ll go back to attending meetings.

Shawn- so are you packed and ready to come back?

Jeanette

Good morning all:goodvibes I've got to be very careful with this post so I don't lose it! I think I've been rushing too fast to get everything done. I am ready to start packing. Laundry is done, house is cleaned, gifts are wrapped and I have everything written down that I need to pack. What we usually do is DS and I lay everything out on the dining room table that we want to pack and DH does the actual packing, he is very good at it. Must be those engineering spatial skills:rotfl: We are packing light. In addition to gifts, I am only packing 1 pr pants, 2 tops, 1 pr shoes, clothes to run in, and make up. We can do wash whenever we need to at Mom's and we'll also be shopping for new clothes while we're there since they are so much cheaper than here. We have a set of toiletries already there too. I just hope we don't have any problems with our flights. We had so much snow last night that school is cancelled for today. I am told that is very rare. More snow is expected today. At home, the schools are also cancelled for snow today and they are expecting more winter weather tomorrow:scared1: We will just see what happens. If we can make it through our first flight, we will be in Atlanta so anything that happens after that will be easy to deal with. We always book the direct flight to Atl even though it means we fly right over NC and then back up! It's so much easier than a connecting flight through Amsterdam or London.

Good Morning!

I am so sorry about not replying. I didn't get home until about 11 and pretty much fell asleep as soon as I got into bed. I switched wake-up to 4:45 AM and that seems to be helping. I fell asleep after the kids went to bed and their mother was happy I did, so that really made me feel better!

:hug: to everyone who needs one.

:goodvibes for your final weigh-in. I can't believe it is Dec. 17th already! :scared1: Obviously, because I got in the shower without remembering and will have to weigh-in tomorrow morning. :rolleyes1

Have a great day! :goodvibes

CC

Jeanette: Love the snack idea! That will be my weekend goal! TIA! :cool1:

Well, I was going to reply to a few more of you, but I am getting random screens on my computer. I am sure it is because of some key I am hitting, but I haven't figure out which one yet. :confused3

Again, have a great day!

Sorry, I'm a little paranoid now so decided to split up my post....

Good luck to everyone on your weigh-in today.:goodvibes
I managed to get one pound off this week so that brings me back to my lowest weight, 23.5 pounds lost total. Still a little shy of my goal of 26 pounds lost total but this is not the end! I will work hard in the Spring challenge. Rose, how do we sign up for that? Do we just post on the thread once it is started?

Kathy, we always told DS that if he didn't believe Santa would not come. I'm sure that's not the best approach to take but we just used that response over and over anytime he had questions. We usually said it with a joking tone in our voice. It's still something we have never said out loud or confirmed to him:laughing:

Tayrn: Just had to comment about the Phiten. DS and I have not heard about that custom of giving it to someone else and we've never seen any girls wearing one! That's so cool that AK wants one:cutie: You do know the trend now is to wear SEVERAL of them roped together to make a big fat necklace. (just look at the MLB pitchers)

I hope everyone is feeling better that was sick. Pamela, sounds like you are doing great getting your exercise in and a little housework too - how do you do it !!??

Cam - you are doing GREAT on the new WW:banana: I forgot about your Med cruise! How exciting! We went on the cruise in August and met MacG there (Kim). Feel free to ask us any questions. Kim's family did most ports on their own and we did most ports with Disney excursions, so we have all bases covered. We paid $999 pp for our cruise and were seated at dinner with a family that paid $17,000:scared1: Of course, they were in a suite and we were on Deck 2:thumbsup2 Several families on our meet thread went in together for private excursions.

Me again....

We decided not to go to NYC for a few days while we are home. Actually, DH decided that for us and I am a little bummed. After I figured out the best dates and times and prices and had a good package, he was a little worried about the flight home. It left NYC at 8:30 pm on Dec 23rd, layover in Philly and then arrival at RDU at 12:15 am. He felt there were too many possibilities for error, either with weather or flights. He did not want to get stuck somewhere and not make it home for Christmas Eve. I know he's probably right but :rolleyes: We did get invited to spend Dec 26-29 with friends at their house in the NC mountains so that will be lots of fun. It will be difficult to get heavy snow jackets over and back but we'll do it somehow.

I think this will be my last post on this thread but I will continue reading throughout the day. Then when we get home and get settled, I will switch over to the Alumni thread and hope to see you there.

It's been such a wonderful experience finding this group and "meeting" all of you. It really helped me out on many lonely days over here and gave me much needed motivation and encouragement. You will never know how much your words have meant to me and helped me along with my journey.

See you on the Alumni thread and on the Spring Challenge!:wave2:

Remember, never, never, never give up:grouphug::cheer2:pixiedust::jumping1:

Shawnprincess:

Very few friends knew he would be there, and even as I waited (and not very patiently) for him to arrive, my heart was going pitter patter (in a good way), knowing that my main mouse woud be there. ......here is my reaction when he came in:
The thought of giving up most of my weekend to hit the Sunday 4:00 deadline is a bit unnerving. On a brighter note, I had another successful week on the new WW plan - down another 3.0 pounds!!.
I love, love, love this picture Cam!!! I would have been the same way. When we went to WDW for our honeymoon, my first trip, we were not the Disney experts we try to be now. I did do a lot of planning, but nothing like I do now! Our anniversary is Dec. 28, so yeah, week between Christmas and New Year's! :scared1: Made Brad wait for HOURS in Judge's Tent to meet Mickey. That was around the time there was a really sweet commercial about WDW on, and I copied the little girl by saying to Mickey, with tears in my eyes "I've been waiting my whole life to meet you." It was a GREAT memory. I am so proud of your WW success!!!!!

I have decided to lie about santa if it comes up before Christmas, but in more of a kidding way. He teases me about the disney characters being people in costumes, and I insist they are real, which I know you all understand. .
You know, if asked, I totally stand my ground that Disney characters are real. What do you mean, people in costumes? :confused3 Glad he seems satisfied with the answers you've given him! I had a friend's son that cried for days that he could never trust his parents again because they lied to him about something as important as his teeth and holidays!

I ran 4 miles on the treadmill at home this morning. I will not say it was fun, but I did it! I spent like a half a mile listing in my head everything I was grateful for. I did a lot of math, and a lot of counting backwards. Solid ice. They said on the news that 100s of people were treated in the er today for falls on the ice. We leave at 6am and I am going to be a little cranky if I have to get up at 3:30 and then sit in the airport for hours because of delays
Taryn--just wanted to tell you that the plan is to watch NL Christmas tonight after the Big Bang Theory.
Good job on the dreadmill today!!!! It was very icy here today, too, lots of FB posts of people falling. They never got around to scraping our road at all! DH did make it to work okay, took a long time, but he made it. Do you leave 6am Tuesday? I'm so excited for you! How long will you be gone? I'm getting the "let's do Christmas at Disney" bug, but honestly, I can't take the kids away from their grandparents at Christmas. As much as I want to... we might pull a Christmas vacation trip sometime that has us home for Christmas Eve/Christmas day... I hope you thought the movie was hilarious and not crude.

I brought my 32oz bottle to work today, its always easier to stay on track with it.So far I am having a great loss this week, I am hoping to end the week with a 4lb loss. Crossing my fingers!
YAY for water and losses!!

Oh WOW I just found out I was this past biggest loser. I found one that I really like, Bridal Bargains: wedding planner. There was a 50% coupon online for Borders too so it was less than $10. It has all the details that I was looking for. My mom has totally been into the wedding now so Im not so stressed anymore.
That's awesome! Congrats on being BL, and having a good night out! Glad your mom is into it now!!!

Good morning all:goodvibes I've got to be very careful with this post so I don't lose it! I think I've been rushing too fast to get everything done. If we can make it through our first flight, we will be in Atlanta so anything that happens after that will be easy to deal with.
So in US day/time - when do you leave and when do you get here? I can't even begin to figure that out! :laughing: Will you have to ship back stuff that you buy/receive here?

I am so sorry about not replying.
You will be severely reprimanded! pirate: Walk the Plank. :stir: Brewing a nice little concotion for you, :jumping1: You have to teach my class for a week (THAT's THE WORST ONE!):rotfl: glad you got some rest, little missy!

I managed to get one pound off this week so that brings me back to my lowest weight, 23.5 pounds lost total. Kathy, we always told DS that if he didn't believe Santa would not come. We usually said it with a joking tone in our voice. It's still something we have never said out loud or confirmed to him: DS and I have not heard about that custom of giving it to someone else and we've never seen any girls wearing one! That's so cool that AK wants one
That's a GREAT way to have a trip back home!!!! I bet you'll be able to tell that the seats are more comfy!!! I hope you can squeak out some time to post while you are a few hours from me, I can't wait to hear about your family's reaction (and the hole in the yard ;)) I'm sure that little custom originated in our school, b/c they are quite the craze. Reminds me of Swatch watches when I was her age. I think a lot of it, too, is her best friends are all softball players.... I will probably NEVER say the words either re: Santa. I know my parents never did, and Brad won't even say them to me. "What do you mean, what's from Santa? Whatever he brings!" I swear sometimes he is a 5 year old in a 38 year old body!

I'll be back later for replies!
YOU LIED TO US! :lmao: Hope you are okay!

I've been a very good girl today despite a not so great day! My elderly neighbor got taken away in an ambulance tonight so please say a prayer for Barbara!
Sorry about all the mess w/ the clients! Prayers said for your neighbor! Hoping you love what you see on the scale!

BRB

SHAWN = We must have been posting at the same time!
So sorry you are bummed, but with all this weather, he's probably right. Don'tcha hate it when that happens?:lmao: You KNOW what the NC mtns are connected to? The VA mtns. You know who lives 5 minutes from the NC line in the VA mtns? ;) If you take time to post today, where will you be? Boone? Asheville? Your words made me have tears in my eyes! BE SAFE!!!! If you can, let us know you made it safely!:hug:

Morning everyone! Time for "Deep Thoughts, by Taryn!" Friday version!

Yesterday was AWFUL! I did nothing but lay on the couch and EAT! Why oh why? TOM was socking it to me hard, honestly, I would have had to take the day off, and I haven't done that in YEARS for TOM. We watched movies (Mamma Mia, Sound of Music, and a couple of sweet Hallmark Christmas movies). Girls did a play, and they can't ever just DO anything. They made programs, tickets, decorated the living room, had props. TOO cute.

Fed Ex pulled their trucks off the road, so they shut DH's plant down early. Just had a skeleton crew of supervisors there to fill rush orders, so they sent them home at lunch. Little bugger didn't call to tell me until he was 5 minutes from home so I wouldn't worry. WHAT IF HE HAD WRECKED?? I would have had no idea! I'm such a worrywart. Him being home is NOT good for my diet, we actually ate lunch, where I usually skim through it, and he got into the treats and kept bringing them in the den!!!!:scared1:

Wanted to share Disney stuff - you'll appreciate. I told you I did my class in Mickey, and we do lots of Mickey stuff (Put your Mickey ears up when you are finished so I know you are ready, etc.);) One of my students went to WDW in Nov, and brought me back a lanyard w/pins to put my school keys on! So for our Christmas party, one student brought in his inflatable Santa Mickey, and we set him up for a few days in the room. Another brought Mickey candy canes, and another brought a Mickey stocking for our room, another gave me a Mickey ornament. :cloud9: They can be sweet - I can say that since I have 18 days before I have to put up with them again! :woohoo:

We do the coolest thing, yes I am bragging. Instead of exchanging gifts, I decided to have the kids bring in something to be used in class, either in centers or whatever, for everyone to share. Stocks my room, the kids get new stuff, and the parents can budget as they please. I tell the parents glue sticks are always appreciated, so they can spend $1 or $5 or $10 or whatever, no one feels bad, we pile them all up and each kid unwraps one thing, so if you didn't bring in anything, there's usually extras (parents will buy 2 or 3 packs of glue sticks and wrap each packs,etc). We got a Toy Story game, Tinkerbell puzzle, Mickey game set, Mickey coloring books, etc!! LOVE IT!

Feeling a bit better this am, so I might actually accomplish something today. Going to wait and weigh around lunch time, feeling mighty bloated this am. Hoping vast amounts of water and some movement will help that.

Love ya -mean it!:hug:
Taryn

So in US day/time - when do you leave and when do you get here? I can't even begin to figure that out! :laughing: Will you have to ship back stuff that you buy/receive here?
BRB

OK, so I lied too.....maybe this one will be my last post on the thread....maybe not:rotfl:

We leave here at 10:50 am Saturday morning -- that is 4:50 am EST. We land in Atlanta at 3:40 pm EST, a 9 hour flight. It's 10 hours going the other way:scared1: That will feel like 9:40 pm to us. We have a long layover in Atlanta and we arrive at RDU at 8:40 pm, which will feel like 2:40 am for us. Almost 16 total hours of travel time. But, that's mostly because we like the direct flight from Stuttgart to Atlanta rather than a European connection. The good thing about flying this direction is that you are exhausted and go to bed as soon as you arrive. It's night time, about 9:00 pm so you can sleep for a good 12 hours, wake up the next morning around 9:00 am, no jet lag and hit the ground running. We can all adjust right away to EST with no jet lag. Coming back the other way is a HUGE adjustment. It takes me about a week to feel "right".

SHAWN = We must have been posting at the same time!
So sorry you are bummed, but with all this weather, he's probably right. Don'tcha hate it when that happens?:lmao: You KNOW what the NC mtns are connected to? The VA mtns. You know who lives 5 minutes from the NC line in the VA mtns? ;) If you take time to post today, where will you be? Boone? Asheville? Your words made me have tears in my eyes! BE SAFE!!!! If you can, let us know you made it safely!:hug:

We will be in Boone !!! Wow, can't believe we will be so close. If I had my car, I would drive to meet you somewhere! We are riding with them in their mini-van. I always pictured you living in the Danville area for some reason. Sounds like you are close to Jefferson, NC in Alleghany county maybe? I hope this is not TMI for the Internet:goodvibes

I sincerely meant those words:wizard: There's no way I could have lost anything on my own without the support of this group!

Looking forward to losing more on the next challenge:thumbsup2

Shawnprincess:

Good morning LOSERS!!!!!

DD1 and I just got back from the wellness center! SO EXCITED!!!!!! When I started the challenge there I weighed 160.6. Today I weighed 144.4!!!!! And I lost 15.5 inches total!!!!

On my scale at home this morning I weighed 143.8!!!! I'm so excited! 5.4 pounds this week! Now to just not gain it all back this weekend!!!!!:rotfl2: I am going to enjoy myself today! I will still continue to do the elliptical daily and use the Wii again more often!

Hoping to get caught up on everything today when I get home from work and hopefully do some baking! And I have totally earned that drink!

I'll post later from work!

TTFN :tigger:

Good morning all! :goodvibes

Wow! Here it is, the last day of our challenge! :santa: Give yourself a big pat on the back for sticking it out the whole challenge, through thick and thin, and even the holidays!

Thank you, CC, for coaching this week! :flower3: You did a great job keeping people motivated for that last push!

Thank you to corinnak for maintaining our QOTD thread, to donac for co0hostessing this challenge and to Rose&Mike for doing our recipe thread as well was being our hostess next challenge! :flower3:

Please be sure and PM those weigh-ins to LuvBaloo and WIN! numbers to Connie96 today. I know they will be wanting to get the final results out as soon as they can before the holidays. Thank you, Shannon, for being our weightkeeper and thank you, Connie, for being our WIN! coach!

And a big, big thank you to all of our coaches this challenge. We really could not have a BL challenge without all of you! :flower3:

So what happens now that we are at the end of our challenge? Today we will send in our final numbers and say our farewells, migrating over to the alumni thread. This thread will stay open for our results and I will be sure and post a link.

I saw my new decade today! :dance3: I have to go look to see how much I lost this challenge and do my WIN! measurements but this is really exciting for me. I'm finally below my prepregnancy weight for good and I know now that I will be in ONE-derland by the time I get to the Princess! princess:

It's been such a wonderful experience finding this group and "meeting" all of you. It really helped me out on many lonely days over here and gave me much needed motivation and encouragement. You will never know how much your words have meant to me and helped me along with my journey.

See you on the Alumni thread and on the Spring Challenge!:wave2:

Remember, never, never, never give up:grouphug::cheer2:pixiedust::jumping1:

Shawnprincess:

Shawn, safe travels home and thanks so much for being a part of our challenge and volunteering to coach the alumni thread! I think that you get the prize for being the member who is farthest away from WDW! :cool2:

We watched it tonight. Should be a good season next time around. Is the 507 pound man the biggest yet? I can't remember. I'm also surprised it starts in like 3 weeks.

I think that Michael, the winner from Season 9, started out at 526.

I'm feeling better tonight. Hopefully I will feel good in the morning. I probably did have a fever, but I am not a temp taker so who really knows.

Glad that you are feeling better, Deb! :flower3:

Ok, got the clippies done. I think I have the first post under control. Friday morning (or tomorrow if we are iced in) I will get organized for the team threads. I definitely waited too long to get started on all this!

Here's the clippies:

teammickey2121510-1.jpg
donaldclippie121510-1.jpg

I love the new clippies, Rose! Thanks for all your hard work planning the new challenge! :flower3:

I work at noon tomorrow, I am trying to convince myself to go back to the gym beforehand, I am just worried that my sleepiness will win out. If I get everything ready to go tonight I should be safe from giving in to sleep in the morning.

Great plan!

Very worried about Dh this am. He's on his way to work. We've had about 1 inch of snow, not bad, but now it is sleeting HARD. He left 15 minutes ago, and the tracks are gone in the driveway. I begged him to come back if it was bad. It will be another 30-60 minutes before he gets there, so I am on pins and needles until he calls. The news is full of slick road reports, and it's going to be worse when he leaves this afternoon! Supposed to change to rain late tonight....

We, of course, have the day off. I've done 2 loads of laundry, unloaded dishwasher, etc, hoping to get some cleaning done. Since I've been up since 3:30 checking road/weather reports, a nap will be in order later, I'm sure. Need to make a list of all that I need to accomplish today, so I can get motivated! I'm just looking at all that needs to be done, and sitting at the computer!!!! LOL!

Hope that it wasn't too hairy for your DH to get to work yesterday. How many snow days are built into your schedule? Are you going to have to start making up days if you keep having more? :santa:

Have a great day. Congrats to all our biggest losers this week!!! 353 pounds total!! Whoo hoo!!

:woohoo: Nice work on dodging the sex talk and the Santa bullet all in one week! :rotfl:

Congratulations to all our biggest losers and maintainers this week and to all of us for losing over 350 pounds this challenge! :yay:

Have to break up my replies.

Good morning everyone!! Hope you all see good numbers on the scale this morning, and remember all the positive things you have done throughout this challenge to make you a little healthier this season.

I am down a total of 2.8 for the challenge, and have stayed under 210 by the skin of my teeth, so I am happy. I'd love to have lost more, but I know what I did not do to do that, so for what I have done, I am right where I should be. I am definitely going to join ww.

I don't have time to read this morning, but wanted to say hello. I also thought of 2 funny things that happened to me during this challenge. I remember while i was doing wii just dance today, that the first day we did it, I ended up doing it for an hour, and michael videoed me dancing and singing to Fame on his new ipod. It wasn't pretty. :rotfl: Also, he's had a book from the library for about a month now called 1500 amazing facts, and when he's reading and I'm on the computer, he's always calling out facts to me, but I get in trouble sometimes because I don't hear them all. Fact for today, "if goldfish only get fed dry food, they can get constipated. Mom, what's constipated?" He cracks me up.

Have a fabulous day everyone!! I'll be back later to catch up and see you all on the alumni thread. A huge thank you to everyone who made this challenge the success it was, shannon, lisa, JenA, Connie, Corinna, and every single person who coached, or posted, or even if you didn't post, but were a part of the group, I know I wouldn't be where I am today without the support.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter