• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Big Kid Harness

mrzrich

DIS Veteran
My Michael 6 is a runner. He took of on Main Street on our last trip. (The most terrifying 2 minutes of my life) On previous trips he had worn a child harness, but he has outgrown it. Does anyone know where I kid find one for bigger kids?

I think there was a thread on this board several months ago about a harness to use at WDW for an older child who tended to wander. I am not sure how to search for this. :confused3

Does anyone else know how to find it?

I know it sound creul but we used our retractable dog leash. It worked and we saw many parents with kids in harnesses and leashes. Hunter is a runner also.

The only problem we had was at Orlando airport when we left, they took Hunter thru the security metal detection first then held up their hand to stop us, of course Hunter ran, my husband ran thru the detector and it went off, chaos occured, they almost tasered my husband who was just running after Hunter who was just let go by security. What a cluster!!!!

That is the worst thing that happen to us during our trip.

April

One year we made our own harness after discovering that we had a runner on our hands. We attached a camera bag strap to a fanny pack. DS loved Buzz Lightyear and DH called the apparatus his anti-gravity belt. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter