• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Big Daddy's harem (14) travels to see the mouse's house in FL in Dec. 2010...

KSC2810

Earning My Ears
Yes, you read it right! We are a large group of family friends that vacations together. We go in large groups and have a blast. The more people the more fun we have. This is the first PTR, but stay tuned for all of our fun philosophies. And try to figuire out our humor and if our nicknames fit the personalities! We have been on 3 Disney trips together and our fourth is planned for Dec. 11-19, 2010. I am here to reassure everyone that fun can be had with a large group of people with some careful planning!!! ;)

First, here is our history-

9/2006- Disneyland trip. 9 people. Stayed 3 nights at Disneyland Hotel, then 4nights at Embassy Suites. We went to Disneyland, DCA, SW, and an Anaheim Angels game.

9/2008- Disneyland trip. 11 people. Stayed 7 nights at Embassy suites. We went to Disneyland, DCA, Universal Studios, and a LA Dodgers game.

6/2009- Disneyworld trip. 4 people. The "moms" stayed 4 nights at Windsor Hills townhome #3 to check it out for the big family vacation coming in Dec. 2010. We visited every park at DisneyWorld with no kids!! :woohoo:

12/2010- DisneyWorld trip. 14 people. Dec. 11-19, 2010. We are staying at Storytime Kingdom at Windsor Hills the entire time. Same cast of characters as before, plus some grammas.

Cast of Characters:

Family 1- 5 people

DM (34)- This is me, type A planner that works my tail off to have all the info before we go. Then when we get there I refuse to make decisions, I just pass out the organized info and let others take charge! It's my turn to relax and enjoy the trip once we arrive.
DH (34)- My husband of 15 years. Adrenaline pumping police officer that melts like a baby when at Disney with his kids. It's magic people!
DD (8)- My tomboy girl. She loves everything disney and refuses to stop believing.
DS (6)- My son, who is all boy and truely does believe.
DGM (60)- My single mother who travels with us to spoil her grandkids silly, and of course offer a needed extra set of hands.

Family 2- 4 people

DM- (34)- Best friend of 28 years. Type A, but a single mom so let's me do the planning and helps every chance she gets. Believer in tough love from raising two boys on her own. (was married to a police officer)
DS- (11)- All boy, but still loves Disney. The leader and caretaker of the younger kids.
DS- (7)- Again, all boy... but shares in the Disney spirit.
DGM- (61)- My best friends single mother who travels with her to spoil her grandkids silly, and help watch the kids.

Family 3- 5 people... Here come the nick names. I don't know why only this family has them, but they fit. We are a quirky group.

DM- (36)- Good friend of several years. Caught the Disney bug on the 2008and 2009 trips and will never look back. Commonly known as "Mama". Because she is our conscious. She is the loving, caring, nurturer of the group and for all the kids. They know to go to Mama if they want something. :love:
DH- (41)- Another adrenaline pumping police officer that melts in the heart of Disney. This is "Big Daddy". He became big daddy as a joke after hearing the term used for someone else's husband. We were all shocked, and he was bright red. So the name stuck and we have since added the harem portion to include all his peeps.
DS- (12)- Loves everything Disney as long as it doesn't scare him. He is the one not sure if he wants to ride the rides at first and then wants to go back for more, more, more.
DD- (7)- A bit tougher than her big brother, but all girl. She loves the princesses!
DGM- (60)- DM's mother that wanted to come along. So we said sure! Come have some fun.

So... None of the kids have been to DW, they have all been to DL. All the DM's have been bc we went to check out windsor hills in 6/2009. None of the DGM's have been. Stay tuned for our plans and thoughts...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter