BIG change to FP+ today

If you want to be totally honest, some of the "sky is falling" posters are pretty snarky too.

Agree. In fact some if you begin to just give the opinion that you are just happy going to Disney they act like you are some totally wrong because you do not vacation like them.

I had a time getting our group of 9 in fastpasses all together since we had two different reservation #'s. Disney said they would link them together for me but after 3 people telling me that and it never happened. I took it upon myself. We got everyone close enough to be able to ride together.

i had assumed if you were all "friends and family" on the same account and were within your window that you could book all at once. Seems like something they should add going forward before the test is over.

We were testing during our visit to BWI the end of Oct. thru early Nov.

There was definitely a lot of testing going on thru our entire trip.
We had many tech issues with our MB's (tickets weren't on our ressie so we couldn't book FP+)
There was a huge FP+ upgrade prior to our visit)
I wasn't able to book a lot prior to our visit, so I did it while we were there on the Disney app.
We park hop, so I found it frustrating that I had to pick 3 & sometimes one of our picks weren't available.

The tiered system started the last 2 days of our stay & the crowds during those last 2 days increased immensely!

Some of the FP+ picks I tried to make weren't available. Since I made changes to my FP+ I had to try & work with the tiered system which I didn't like. My older teens didn't want to ride The Little Mermaid ride for ex.

These MB's are sharing so much with WDW about our touring habits. It's way beyond our FP+ choices, food choices, snacks, purchases, our every move in WDW parks.

I hope that WDW will keep looking at the MB results & make tweaks to the system.

Obviously Epcot is one of the parks that is having difficulty with just 2 main attractions, trying to have enough FP's & FP+

We're sched to return next Oct & I'm curious to see all of the changes!

So anyone heard anything about the big swap at AK? Are legacy FP gone or are MB /FP + system simply open to GP now?

Sent from my iPhone using DisBoards

So anyone heard anything about the big swap at AK? Are legacy FP gone or are MB /FP + system simply open to GP now? Sent from my iPhone using DisBoards

Another active long thread about it, right up here at the top.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter