• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Big Brother Reindeer Games, anyone else watching?

lynxstch

I Love Figment
It started last night and has a lot of past contestants. I enjoyed the first 2 hour episode. There are a few people on it I didn't care for to start with, and I don't have any different feelings this time. It's fun seeing how some of them have changed (or not changed). It's a good way to pass a little time anyhow. One person goes home every day that the show airs, so it shouldn't take too long to get through it. I'm a Frankie fan from way back, so I'm hoping he sticks around awhile.

I love BB but this show didn't do it for me. It was nice seeing who the contestants were but that was it. Got boring fast.

I forgot it was on, will find it on Hulu and watch it tonight. Not a Frankie fan though, but looking forward to seeing other returning players.

Edited to add: just watched and enjoyed it. Love all the Christmas decorations and the sweaters! Nice seeing 3 players from Michigan. Kinda sad about who went home though. I’ll keep watching.

Last edited:

It's not regular Big Brother at all, but it's been fun to watch these previous players have fun. They are much more emotionally invested in each other from the beginning so each move makes it hard. I really like how they have changed it up to not have the guests ... be houseguests. No time wasted on bedrooms, bathing, cooking and random conversations. It is 100% game. It will be short and sweet and I've enjoyed so far, although Frankie has worn his welcome.

I'm enjoying it. Love the Lodge and all the holiday decorations......and the clothes!
The decorations are incredible and would fill even Grinch's heart! 💚

The clothes .... if I had the money to waste I would copy so many of those outfits and be festive all month long.

I'll give it another try. I was rather Scroogey the other night when I watched the first one. I didn't like it when you know who (don't want to wreck it for anyone) got voted out on their very first night. :(

I'll give it another try. I was rather Scroogey the other night when I watched the first one. I didn't like it when you know who (don't want to wreck it for anyone) got voted out on their very first night. :(
I was sorry to see him go too, but the show is interesting in a different way

Nope not watching. Watched a few times when the show was new. Never got into it and seemed a group of people were locked in a house with little to do and mostly argued with each other. Never been of interest to me.

We are watching and enjoying it although we never were BB watchers until recently and have never seen most of these people before (except Cameron)!

I hated to see that person go home the first night too! I keep hoping for one to go home each episode but unfortunately he is still there.

Finale was last night. I was happy for the winner, even though it wasn't the person I was pulling for. It was a fun version of the show, and I really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter