• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

Totally. At this point, I want him to go, but maybe we'll see a different "Kevin" next week.
The vote still somewhat seems undecided, but still leaning towards Keesha leaving. Apparently Kevin is promising safety to everyone to get votes, but on the reverse Keesha isn’t campaigning.

He's not always like that. He's had great conversations with people, he's given himself pep talks to buck since he's so lucky in so many ways. Plus he's a have not and hasn't had anything but slop since he stepped foot in the house. Dani was explaining the toll being on slop takes on people including tired, weak, possibly ill, effects your mood, brain power, etc.

I hope he stays. I remember enjoying him on his original season.

FROM TMZ:

The "Big Brother" house bathroom got an extreme makeover for season 22 ... house guests are keeping their tushies clean thanks to a couple of new bidets!!!
The toilet paper alternative was installed at the behest of house guest Kaysar Ridha. We're told Kaysar asked production for a bidet in order to come on the show.
While it might sound like a request outta left field, we're told Kaysar uses a bidet for religious reasons as a devout Muslim.
FYI ... Islam teaches the body's condition affects the spirit's condition, so it's essential to be clean all the time -- especially before praying. This is why bidets and lotas, a round pot filled with water, are common in Muslim countries ... impeccable hygiene is a must.

Thought you all would enjoy this....

I was thinking more "Uni-Bomber", LOL
I really can't stand him, with the "meow-meow" crap.
Isn't he the oldest one in there? Why is he acting 20?

Ha - I said the same thing to my husband last night. It feels weird to see so many mature adults in the house and even weirder when some of them are trying to act like they are in their 20's.

Why is Kevin being such a sniveling cry baby? Get over it and play your game!

Keesha went home 13-0 vote count.
Memphis is the new HOH

I have a new name for Cody- 100%.
Everyone going to him trying to make deals and alliances, his response "100%"
If I would have taken a drink every time he said it last night, I would have been sloshed.

So now he is: "100% Cody"

I have no idea why Keesha was even on "All Stars". For that matter, Baleight is not an all star either. David was not on the show long enough to be an all star but I am happy he got another chance.

BB should have a season of ONLY the first houseguests voted out, a season with ONLY runner ups AND a season of ONLY winners.

I can understand why Cody put up two people who are not really threats and won't make waves, but in the near future someone is going to have to see that Ian is one smart cookie. He is laying low right now, but he is watching and waiting for a crack to set up his alliance.

Nicole, is very good at this game also. Cody is a lost puppy and without Derrick to make moves, he just won't go far. Enzo, I just don't like him. Davonne- I like her, but she has got to stop just laying around and acting like queen bee and PLAY THE GAME. Make an alliance with Bayleigh, Kevin, Ian, Janelle, David, Nicole A., and Kaysar (and maybe Tyler). Tyler, he agrees to too many deals and is "writing checks he won't be able to cash".

Memphis is also acting like a 20 year old. I like him fine, but he is not a great player. The best players to me are Janelle and Nicole F.

Danielle has also not started playing yet. She needs to distance herself from Christmas. to me Danielle is not loyal at all and anyone who starts an alliance with her is in for a rude awakening.
You would think that ALL the players have seen how everyone played in the past and would gravitate towards people who play similar games or at least try to adjust game play but I have not seen anything brewing yet. I am sure it will in the next few weeks.

Also- why in the world did Janelle AND Kaysar compete for the safety room???? Kaysar could have had it all on his own giving Janelle another chance later. Dumb move on her part. They knew that they could pick a plus one.

Also- why in the world did Janelle AND Kaysar compete for the safety room???? Kaysar could have had it all on his own giving Janelle another chance later. Dumb move on her part. They knew that they could pick a plus one.
I said the same thing. When they realized others wouldn't playing, only one of them should have done it and the other could do it the following week.

Or Nicole A. She doesn't strike me as an All Star. She went far but only because she was no threat.

She was very well liked by the fans too. She had no ego, just a fan of the show.
She deserved to be on more than Keesha and Kevin and David and Bayleigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter