Big brother 25 Spoiler thread

Honestly, I always want the best player to win. This year that is Jag.
I’m rooting for Jag to win, then Matt in 2nd, and Bowie Jane in 3rd.
I think Matt will win America’s Favorite Player.
Jag was voted out. He shouldn't even be on the jury and he wasn't gaming the whole first half. He is the BB version of Survivor Chris and does not deserve that win. IMO. Matt on the feeds is very very misogynistic. He said he wanted America out because she wouldn't cook for him or do his laundry. Bowie does that for him. Any feeders vote, they aren't voting Matt to win AP. There is no good winner this year. More so than other years. But I am a Survivor fan so I guess I hope for Cirie to win since the dummies should have voted her out 1st and didn't. Heck, she didn't even go on the block until when? Long long time, right?

I think Cam might take fan favorite. After all he was one of the only ones to put up some good people.

For so many so called “super fans” they really are a dumb bunch!!! Corey, Cam and even Cirie are the only ones that were really playing the game. Jag should have been voted out as soon as he came back in the game. If anyone thinks they’re going to beat him in the end then they are delirious!!

It’s really a struggle to keep watching the rest of this season but it like watching a train wreck and I can’t stop.

For so many so called “super fans” they really are a dumb bunch!!! Corey, Cam and even Cirie are the only ones that were really playing the game. Jag should have been voted out as soon as he came back in the game. If anyone thinks they’re going to beat him in the end then they are delirious!!

It’s really a struggle to keep watching the rest of this season but it like watching a train wreck and I can’t stop.
It is a wonderful, crazy, stupid train wreck! I just really want Cierie gone... least deserving of all

Jag was voted out. He shouldn't even be on the jury and he wasn't gaming the whole first half. He is the BB version of Survivor Chris and does not deserve that win. IMO. Matt on the feeds is very very misogynistic. He said he wanted America out because she wouldn't cook for him or do his laundry. Bowie does that for him. Any feeders vote, they aren't voting Matt to win AP. There is no good winner this year. More so than other years. But I am a Survivor fan so I guess I hope for Cirie to win since the dummies should have voted her out 1st and didn't. Heck, she didn't even go on the block until when? Long long time, right?
People keep saying this about Matt. I honestly saw the conversation regarding America and it was not him complaining that she didn’t cook for him or do his laundry. His point was they are living in a community and everyone needs to pull their weight. She never cooked or cleaned from what I saw on live feeds. In fact, I remember a time when she walked into the kitchen and Jag was doing something in the sink so she just set her dirty plate in it and walked off.

Of the 5 left, Cirie is the least deserving. She really has done very little and her true colours have shown through. She really is a nasty, two-person.

I thought I might have missed something, but Jag hasn’t been voted out…

I liked both girls so it was going to be sad whoever got voted off. I am glad Jag did not win but Bowie will waste it and not put him up.

Ding dong, Cierie is gone!! finally... she truly outstayed her welcome (really... they let a 4 time Survivor player - who got money! and winner of the show Traitors.. stay this long??)
Also voting for Americas favorite opened! I put my votes on Cam.

Ding dong, Cierie is gone!! finally... she truly outstayed her welcome (really... they let a 4 time Survivor player - who got money! and winner of the show Traitors.. stay this long??)
Also voting for Americas favorite opened! I put my votes on Cam.
I put mine on Cam too. Because he was the only one to really try to play and win. And his winning would irk the rest of them.

So sick of cocky Jag. I know he is going to win the game since everyone should have gotten rid of him when they had the chance and did not.

Coming back to say this entire season was one big dud. How boring. I wish they would have brought back the food comps if they didn't know what else to do with these people.

lol it seems there’s no pleasing fans.

When there are seasons with ‘characters’, the complaints are that they’re over the top and they need to chill out. Now that everyone is ‘boring’, you want people with a personality.

Personally, I’ve really liked this season.

lol it seems there’s no pleasing fans.

When there are seasons with ‘characters’, the complaints are that they’re over the top and they need to chill out. Now that everyone is ‘boring’, you want people with a personality.

Personally, I’ve really liked this season.
It is hard to please everyone. My main issue with this season and the last few is that the competitions really aren't fair and lead to things like only a few winners for the entire season. They need more of the competitions of the past where they included crapshoot comps & comps that were how much you want it (like the pressure cooker which was a good comp). It is impossible for most to win when they are mostly physical comps. That would have made this second half of the season more exciting and less predictable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter