Big brother 25 Spoiler thread

This Zombie thing will be quite interesting. I'm growing tired of the Mommy/son situation. Just really doesn't seem fair as they all move farther in the game. And Blu....does she know or not know about Cirie being Jared's Mom?
I agree. The game should begin with everyone on a level playing field. Cirie and Jared started with a built-in, ride-or-die, final two alliance. They were also able to quickly betray their fellow players by sharing information and protecting each other, despite making it seem like they were on opposite sides of the house. It's a beneficial relationship that can take other players weeks to establish, if they can pull it off at all. CBS put them in the house together to provide an interesting twist for viewers and create more media buzz for the show. But when $750,000 is at stake, it's not fair to give two players that immediate advantage.

This Zombie thing will be quite interesting. I'm growing tired of the Mommy/son situation. Just really doesn't seem fair as they all move farther in the game. And Blu....does she know or not know about Cirie being Jared's Mom?
99% sure she knows. I think she said she could blow up their game- if I’m remembering correctly.

99% sure she knows. I think she said she could blow up their game- if I’m remembering correctly.

She said she knew a secret about him that could blow up his game. Question is.....did Jared tell her the real secret or a fake secret? At one time, he was saying to her that Felicia might be his mom. Not sure if he ever told her the real secret. Cirie would be very disappointed in him if he spilled the beans to his showmance.

So glad Cam won. But is is really protecting Ciere? I saw the clip where Jared asked him to protect her. I'm confused why Cam just didn't put her up.

A few episodes ago Julie had mentioned that she was going to tell them about a change to the jury or something along those lines. Can someone fill me in on what the change is? I missed a show or two so I didn’t hear what Julie said about it. TIA!

A few episodes ago Julie had mentioned that she was going to tell them about a change to the jury or something along those lines. Can someone fill me in on what the change is? I missed a show or two so I didn’t hear what Julie said about it. TIA!
they are throwing back to early seasons and only having 7 in the jury rather than 9. so whoever leaves this week won’t make jury - which is why Cam wants Felicia out.

So glad Cam won. But is is really protecting Ciere? I saw the clip where Jared asked him to protect her. I'm confused why Cam just didn't put her up.
Because he really doesn't want Felicia on the jury. This is the last chance to keep her off of it.

Anyone else fast forward through most of the episode last night? I don't tune in to BB to watch a horror movie that I would never choose to watch otherwise. I stopped fast-forwarding at the HOH ceremony only to have them cut it out. This has been the worst season with all the nonsense and Zombies getting back in the house. I'm over it.

Anyone else fast forward through most of the episode last night? I don't tune in to BB to watch a horror movie that I would never choose to watch otherwise. I stopped fast-forwarding at the HOH ceremony only to have them cut it out. This has been the worst season with all the nonsense and Zombies getting back in the house. I'm over it.
When each houseguest does a challenge individually I usually fast forward thru most of that. Whenever they pitch a show or movie they all act over the top about how much they love it. So yes I went thru the episode pretty fast to find Cam not make his veto decision.

I like to wait a day and watch on Paramount no commercials and I always fast forward through the 5 min. recap. Oh and Julie, always fast forward past the worst host ever. My other fast forward is the stupid voting. The High fives in the hall, the blabbering "love you susytommybobbyjoey" Ug. I have notices that they seem to be muting the endless babble.

On another note, in seasons past when a rouge vote was thrown, everyone in the house tried to figure out who did it. This season Ciere has thrown out 2 rouge votes (Izzy, Jared) and there wasn't a witch hunt. I don't get it. All things point to Ciere and Jared being very close.

All things point to Ciere and Jared being very close.
Yes. With Jared telling Cameron to protect Ciere, we don't see (or didn't see anyway) Cameron questioning why. Or even Blu talking to Ciere to confirm she knew or suspected. Unless they just think it's purely since she already has a large target on herself being from Survivor and they all think she can help their game get to top 3. During one of the last games I thought I saw Jared slip to call Ciere - mommy but I didn't rewind to investigate further. Bowie was the only one near him at the time I believe. Just amazes me they don't target Ciere more. I like her in the game a lot though.

Again so dumb of Cam knew he would not make the bold move to get Corey out. Speaking of Corey what a piece of work running away like a coward. Everyone is dumb working with Corey while he is going to run away with the million.

Bowie should have broken up Corey and America. I am glad Cirie is still there but sad to see Cam go.
No, everyone should break up Jag & Matt... They are the real threat to the endgame. They have won all the competitions...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter