Big brother 25 Spoiler thread

Is anyone watching the live feeds??? It's popping off tonight. Crazy. I'm no Cam fan but I do appreciate the chaos that has been wrought by his nominations and his fairly accurate read on the true power alliance in the house. It's been fun watching so many HGs finally wake up today.
I am. Jared really showed his rear end today and was so rude and loud at Cory -,yelling, talking over him and not letting him talk.. And of course Ciree just happens to pop into the room - shocking. I can’t stand him and hope he (Jared) is the next to go.

What a treat to see Izzy walk out the door. And so rude to Cam and Cory! She deserved what she got. Can't wait to see what happens with HOH. I loved how America started the topple of the house of cards Ciere built. Buh bye...

Jared winning was total worst case scenario. But I bet he's a goner next week. With the double eviction, it's not likely that Felicia will win and Cirie isn't even trying. So one of those three will be out in the DE next week I bet.

Very curious as to how this Zombie twist will work. Will they vote in a player or will it be a competition? I am hoping it's a competition so the houseguests have no hand in the returning player.

I know they are back in the house now and they seem to have some kind of assignment. I assume that determines who comes back. Apparently, Jared has been hostile to Matt.

Uggg. He is so awful. I sometimes put the live feeds on while I am at work and Jared is rude and a bully to everyone. I really hope he stays gone.

During the show last night, just the way Jared was talking to Blu was very disrespectful and manipulative. Not the way a "boyfriend" should be speaking to someone he has feelings for. I know it's a showmance but it should be a real eye opener for Blu both in the game and outside the house. Not a fan of Blu but she should NOT consider him for a relationship after the game is over....IMO.

Uggg. He is so awful. I sometimes put the live feeds on while I am at work and Jared is rude and a bully to everyone. I really hope he stays gone.
“Bro” is just a thug with no manners or class. The way he talks down to everyone, especially Blu, is sickening.

This Zombie thing will be quite interesting. I'm growing tired of the Mommy/son situation. Just really doesn't seem fair as they all move farther in the game. And Blu....does she know or not know about Cirie being Jared's Mom?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter