Big brother 25 Spoiler thread

I think they were dumb to “vote” out Jag over Blue they need to break up her and Jared plus she is a threat and did not feel Matt should have used the power he or a close friend could be up on the block next week.

Stop giving Cirie advantages people! I really don't see why people are so enamored with her
If these people really knew how to play the game Cirie would have been the first one voted out!! In the earlier days of this show she would have been gone in the blink of an eye.

Glad Jag is still in the game. Hope he wins HOH and puts up Cameron and Red. The both annoy the hell out of me.

Cameron blew his shot to back door Izzy, Matt was stupid to use his power on Jag, personally, I’d keep it a total secret and keep it for my own use! I don’t get why Cirie gets love! She’s tried/failed got payouts from Survivo, she had her chance. Now her son is gonna blab… it’s coming

If these people really knew how to play the game Cirie would have been the first one voted out!! In the earlier days of this show she would have been gone in the blink of an eye.

Glad Jag is still in the game. Hope he wins HOH and puts up Cameron and Red. The both annoy the hell out of me.

Would rather see him put up Cirie and Izzy. At least Cameron and Red are funny.

Would rather see him put up Cirie and Izzy. At least Cameron and Red are funny.
Izzy I wouldn’t mind seeing leave but Cirie is entertaining in that she always seems one step ahead of everyone else. Cameron and Red can be funny but I just find them annoying. Can’t get out of my head that Red is some sort of plant by the crew and is just playing a role.

Is it just me, or is this the most boring cast in a long time? I care very little about any of them. I’m questioning because the later start means that I was back at work when it started and less able to read spoilers and get invested so maybe that’s it but honestly we’re watching tonight and we’re both like “oh dang, I forgot about her!”

Is it just me, or is this the most boring cast in a long time? I care very little about any of them. I’m questioning because the later start means that I was back at work when it started and less able to read spoilers and get invested so maybe that’s it but honestly we’re watching tonight and we’re both like “oh dang, I forgot about her!”
The problem is this season has no writers with the strike. It was obvious as the show evolved that they very much work off of scripts more and more. It's why we are seeing so little in the diary room, in there they used scripts. These folks - we are getting the real them and since they were already cast before strike ... they got what they got.

That said glad Jared did the right thing, I didn't think he would. Two strong players means one goes home.

Yes, they are boring. I forgot to watch the last two episodes because I’m just not interested and when I do remember I’m usually doing something else while having it on in the background.

Did anyone here about Jared and America fight

Yes. I heard he called her the R word and there is a push from people to get him expelled from the house for using hate language.

He seems to have let his HOH status go to his head and is acting like King Jared now. I thought I liked him initially but the more I hear about him, the more I think he needs to be the next to go.

Yes. I heard he called her the R word and there is a push from people to get him expelled from the house for using hate language.

He seems to have let his HOH status go to his head and is acting like King Jared now. I thought I liked him initially but the more I hear about him, the more I think he needs to be the next to go.
Been saying for a few weeks that he needs to go. He isn't playing with his head and he is going to screw up his Mom's game. He's not an asset to the other folks. He did make the right choice for block, but he talks way too much! Digging his hole.

Regarding the call for him to be sent out - this one is sitting on BB production's credibility since they've already booted someone for using a negative word. The word he used - was used in the most derogatory terms so .... :confused3 .... what say you BB?

I think it's very unfair that Ciere and Jared are a duo right out of the gate. And why oh why is Ciere hanging around? She would've been first to go in my book. But I always find the HOA to be a big power play by anyone in that positon. All of a sudden they become "king of everything" I laugh every time as they hold court in the HOA room. And everyone spills everything.

I think it is boring because we have one side running the house. Unfortunately with Jared in the house and him being on the "other side" the other side can't mount a resistance. I know that the feeds have been very active but it just makes for boring tv shows when one group is just steam rolling the rest. And unfortunately Jag is totally ignorant about what is going on in the house and is allowing Cirie to manipulate him. He really should have left last week for his poor gameplay...

I truly miss the old days of BB where we had 2 sides and a lot of back of forth of where the power is. Now a days everyone just wants 1 big majority alliance...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter