Big brother 25 Spoiler thread

Omg...less than a week in and we have yet another contestant dropping the N word. - Luke when talking about being in a room. I just do not get it. That word has never been in my vocabulary and I never heard it growing up, except in rap music. I just continue to be shocked by ppl.
I do recognize that people have varying experiences/cultures/surroundings/etc. when they are growing up, and all of these things lead to how they act, how they speak, how they view and treat others, etc. I say this only in response to your comment about continuing to be shocked by people. That word was never in my vocabulary either, but I do recognize that for others it might have. Please note I am in no way condoning the use of that word, only noting that while it is shocking for some that it is still used, for others they were never educated perhaps as to the history and impact of it.

I did a quick Google search to find out more about this, and (spoiler below under the spoiler tag)
discovered he has been removed from the house.

Luke was on my "annoying" list along with Kirsten and Cory. I am also really disappointed in Red and/or the casting director. The stereotypical hillbilly role is kinda insulting. The hat and overalls and the constant yokelisms.....come on. I believe he is not that character in real life.

I do recognize that people have varying experiences/cultures/surroundings/etc. when they are growing up, and all of these things lead to how they act, how they speak, how they view and treat others, etc. I say this only in response to your comment about continuing to be shocked by people. That word was never in my vocabulary either, but I do recognize that for others it might have. Please note I am in no way condoning the use of that word, only noting that while it is shocking for some that it is still used, for others they were never educated perhaps as to the history and impact of it.

I did a quick Google search to find out more about this, and (spoiler below under the spoiler tag)
discovered he has been removed from the house.
I saw that. I'm hoping this doesn't mean it's a wasted week.

And I do understand what you're saying and from what I saw I do not think he was saying it to be derogatory or in a negative way, but I just don't understand how at least in this day in age; ppl. can't get it and figure out that no matter ones intention; the word is just not appropriate at all.

Reilly must be one clueless girl if she didn’t think Hisam would put her up after she told him she was on his list of strong competitors to get out!!

Also, was not a fan of the HOH comp. I think they’re taking this Multiverse crap too far.

I agree that the HOH comp was extra stupid. The appear/disappear portal and the bed thing are so lame. They are spending too much time on these overly produced multiverse themes instead of airing actual footage of the houseguests. People don't watch the show to see the multiverse sets/story, they watch it to see the interactions between the guests and the competitions.

How very condescending Hisam is. He will be going home next week, for sure. Dude needs to chill a bit.

The way he was gaslighting Reilly...telling her how he's got no choice but to target her because she didn't play the game well, and then hugging her and telling her he loved her was truly disgusting. I'm glad the other houseguests have all caught on to how awful he is as a person. I have also heard there was more to the VETO speech he gave but they cut it.

Anyone else think that having a VETO comp where you have to literally hear the clue might be unfair to a person who is deaf?? What the heck was that? I heard that Matt did so bad in the comp and that's why they only showed the top 3 scores when they usually show all the scores.

So far a VERY disappointing season with all this and the weird production.

Last edited:
I did not like Hisam since day 1 and he has gotten even more obnoxious since. They will probably keep him around since he is an easy target. I wondered when watching that comp how Matt was able to take part in it being deaf.

I wonder how Matt was able
Anyone else think that having a VETO comp where you have to literally hear the clue might be unfair to a person who is deaf?? What the heck was that? I heard that Matt did so bad in the comp and that's why they only showed the top 3 scores when they usually show all the scores.

So far a VERY disappointing season with all this and the weird production.

I was SO MAD about that. How in the world can that be fair to him?

I wonder how Matt was able

I was SO MAD about that. How in the world can that be fair to him?

I was surprised by that too. I mean ---- it seemed like he did ok, but how? I wondered if they did something to help him through that challenge?!?!

I read they accommodated him somehow. Not sure what exactly. He can hear some. So maybe something with the headphones.

I read they accommodated him somehow. Not sure what exactly. He can hear some. So maybe something with the headphones.

I don't care how much they "accommodated" him, they shouldn't have an audio comp with their first ever deaf player. It was in such poor taste. And clearly the accommodation wasn't enough if his score was as bad as people are saying.

Last edited:
Hisam needs to go. he Is literally the only one in the house that I don’t like. Matt is adorable and I found him so vulnerable tonight showing his emotions around Riley being voted out. Izzy’s comments about Matt totally cracks me up 🤣🤣

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter