• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

OMG, Josh stand up for yourself. Why are you letting Paul make it look like you did this when it was his plan. I'm so glad Josh was able to tell Jason what happened. I cannot believe production let Josh tell him it was Paul's idea. I'm also glad Jason believes Josh. Problem is Alex thinks it's josh's fault. Guarantee she wins HoH and puts Josh up.
This made me sooo mad!

And how dumb is Alex??? She made a Jess move. Should have put Kevin up against Xmas if she wanted Kevin gone...or against Paul. Now she is shocked they kept Kevin....ha ha.

Plus she said 'this is for you Jason' when she won HoH. I thought for sure Xmas and Josh were going up. How freaking dumb is she!

They let Paul change his first answer! Did you see how they gave him extra time and did they ask if it was locked in? So reminding josh about button? No big deal to me.

Of course Paul made sure 1 vote went to Kevin so Raven thinks Paul voted for her to stay. I think Jason will give them an earful. Paul may not win if they are a bitter jury.

Julie shouldn't have reminded Josh about the button. She already explained the rules. It's his job to remember them.

True but Alex was just standing there as well. She also didn't realize she had to go back and hit the buzzer.

And how dumb is Alex??? She made a Jess move. Should have put Kevin up against Xmas if she wanted Kevin gone...or against Paul. Now she is shocked they kept Kevin....ha ha.

Plus she said 'this is for you Jason' when she won HoH. I thought for sure Xmas and Josh were going up. How freaking dumb is she!

She really is an idiot. Her target was Kevin so I understand her line about "Jason this is for you" as if Kevin was the mastermind behind that eviction. Absolutely worthless player she is.

They let Paul change his first answer! Did you see how they gave him extra time and did they ask if it was locked in? So reminding josh about button? No big deal to me.

Julie lets lots of people change their answers. They really need to get rid of that method where people swivel the cubes around. What is so difficult about having two buzzers that say "real/fake," "true/false"? They did it with the punch/slap/kick competition.

Of course Paul made sure 1 vote went to Kevin so Raven thinks Paul voted for her to stay. I think Jason will give them an earful. Paul may not win if they are a bitter jury.

Well it's going to be Paul and Josh. Even if they are extremely bitter, do they give the money to Josh? That seems like a stretch.

Plus, Alex is so stupid she probably wouldn't even believe what Jason had to tell her. She would just punch him in the arm and call him an "idiot" like she usually does.

Well it's going to be Paul and Josh. Even if they are extremely bitter, do they give the money to Josh? That seems like a stretch.

Plus, Alex is so stupid she probably wouldn't even believe what Jason had to tell her. She would just punch him in the arm and call him an "idiot" like she usually does.

I actually think it will be xmas and Paul at the end. Xmas will be one bitter witch if Paul cuts her loose. So will Alex, but Paul will have Josh win HoH next since she can't play and Josh will nominate her and Kevin and Alex will be voted out and Paul will make sure as she walks out the door he had nothing to do with it. With the final 3 Paul intends on winning that final HoH so he will have to his dirty work then and cut Josh loose who will be okay with it, since Josh is okay with everything Paul does.

Raven truly is an idiot! She calls out Kevin for having no game but when Julie tells her we didn't see anything from her she says that was her doing the best she could do.

I actually think it will be xmas and Paul at the end. Xmas will be one bitter witch if Paul cuts her loose. So will Alex, but Paul will have Josh win HoH next since she can't play and Josh will nominate her and Kevin and Alex will be voted out and Paul will make sure as she walks out the door he had nothing to do with it. With the final 3 Paul intends on winning that final HoH so he will have to his dirty work then and cut Josh loose who will be okay with it, since Josh is okay with everything Paul does.

Anything is possible. My money is on Josh though. Christmas is well liked by people so he'll be playing with fire again just like he did by taking Nicole to F2 last season.

Raven truly is an idiot! She calls out Kevin for having no game but when Julie tells her we didn't see anything from her she says that was her doing the best she could do.

OMG I know. Did you see how quiet the audience was? They clapped when she came out, but they were so quiet during her interview, just like they were with Matt. She is delusional if she thinks she played a great social game. They all were so aggravated with her. Kevin is actually playing a great social game, well until Paul went and turned everyone against him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter