BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Especially since soooooooo many people really want to be there. Poor Cameron was out on day one and this one just walks out. :headache:

I'm wondering if Cameron is sequestered and if he is will they let him back in??
Didn't that happen in another season?

I was very disappointed by Cody last night. He was cold toward Megan, and it was so awkward to watch! If he wanted to nominate Megan, then that is his choice. But did he need to say he simply didn't like her? That is hurtful. Jessica will be his little puppy dog all season. I truly believe that Josh has mental health issues that require treatment, and I'm concerned he isn't receiving it.

Wow. Josh is mentally unstable. I mean, I really believe that. He needs to go. He needs to leave the show asap and he needs to have someone care enough to get him some help.

Cody is a class A jerk. Way too intense and mean for me. I mean what did Megan do within 2 days to warrant a, "I just don't like you that much," ? Sooo harsh and uncalled for. Even dh said, "I hope that chick is mentally strong. They are going to drive her to kill herself with the bullying otherwise." Well, guess he was right about it driving her out, thankfully just to leave the game though. It would be nice if they brought Cameron back to replace her but we'll see I guess.

I guess I'm in the minority but I love Paul. I loved him last season too.

I like Paul as well, as he was fun to watch, but don't necessary want his "friendship." OMG I thought that Josh would be the one to walk out, not Megan..What the heck, I thought she was going to be a tough cookie, what happened? I would think to be an interrogator you would have to have a thick skin and not let insults or bullying get to you. I guess she underestimated how tough this game is mentally and emotionally.

Cody, Cody, Cody...what are we to do with Cody, right now I am not liking him so much. Maybe he is just a person who takes a while to let their true self show.

One thing is for sure, there is no way this season will be boring.

I read that Megan told the houseguests that Jessica called one of them a racial slur. Then she went to the diary room for 3 hours, admitted she made it up, and then left the house.

Dang.....didn't see that one coming.

Last edited:
I read that Megan told the houseguests that Jessica called one of them a racial slur. Then she went to the diary room for 3 hours, admitted she made it up, and then left the house.

WOW! Is that what all her military training taught her???
She was on no one's radar until crazy Josh went at her, then she flipped her cork just like him.

I heard she was trying to stir the pot by telling Alex that Jessica called her a "panda"? Alex confronted Jessica then found out it was a lie. She then confronted Meghan, who couldn't take the backlash. But that's the way the game is played, right? You tell a few fibs, if you get caught, you apologize, save face, and move on. She was trying to play too hard, too fast. Got caught, and couldn't take the heat.

Having said that, on social media, she is hinting that it wasn't her choice. The plot thickens.

MEGAN LOWDER has started she will be releasing a STATEMENT very soon on her TWITTER account.

I don't know. I am not liking the temptations theme. Not liking Josh. Reminds me of Brandon, Russell's nephew, from Survivor. Scary and painful to watch. I was liking Cody...hate Paul so really dug that scene where Paul was dressed like a rodeo guy and Cody was sitting there stone faced. But I don't like him targeting the girls and what he said to Megan. He was smart to want to back door Paul but let his alliance guy, big muscle guy, talk him out if it. Dumb! So far I am 'meh' about this season.

As of now the plan is to put Jason up and for him to go. The 8 cool people as they call themselves think he a threat because he a cowboy and a competitor. I'm not sure out of the 8 of them who has the brain currently

I heard she was trying to stir the pot by telling Alex that Jessica called her a "panda"? Alex confronted Jessica then found out it was a lie. She then confronted Meghan, who couldn't take the backlash. But that's the way the game is played, right? You tell a few fibs, if you get caught, you apologize, save face, and move on. She was trying to play too hard, too fast. Got caught, and couldn't take the heat.

Having said that, on social media, she is hinting that it wasn't her choice. The plot thickens.
What the heck is a panda(besides the animal lol)? That's a new one to me.

I just have to ask. Two of the lady house guests were talking first thing on BBAD and discussing someone doing a lap dance on a guy without her panties on. Anyone know who that was? They were whispering and I didn't catch who did it. It may have been cut off because it was right at the beginning.

I just have to ask. Two of the lady house guests were talking first thing on BBAD and discussing someone doing a lap dance on a guy without her panties on. Anyone know who that was? They were whispering and I didn't catch who did it. It may have been cut off because it was right at the beginning.
Jessica or Elena. I know Jessica and Cody slept together either last night or the night before

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter