~ Big Brother 14 ~ we have a WINNER!

Huge floaters????:rotfl::confused3:rotfl2:

I know too funny!!

I watched Ian, Dan & Dani on The Talk today ... it was a brief interview and I wish it were longer :( ... but I digress ;) ... One of the first things that was discussed was a piece of paper taken from Ian's belonging (by the show) before he entered the house detailing his "strategy" ... it was blown up for the viewers to see and Ian explained it ... his strategy before entering the house was exactly how he played his game while in the house - everything from forming an alliance with 5 people, to what type of people he would pick to be in his alliance, to HOH competitions, etc. ... it confirmed to me that Ian was definitely not a floater ... he just totally had a game plan and he followed it to a T ...

I really wish Julie had more time to ask them more questions today :(, but I guess I will just have to wait to read their books ;) ... It was definitely a good season and a great finale ... :)

Bolded my me. Thanks so much for posting this, I was unable to see the interview. We were Team Ian from the beginning, he was NOT A FLOATER.

Jenn and Joe were the floaters. Ian never floated from power to power. He was with the people he was with in the beginning because of the coaches twist. When the game was reset, he put his strategy back into action and it worked wonderfully. Yes, Dan, Dani, Shane, and Brit were together, Ian saw this and knew how to work it to his advantage. He gave them the right info at the right time and showed them time and time again he could be trustworthy and loyal.

Britney confirming this was a bitter jury.

Britney Haynes

TheInsider.com: Were you surprised Ian won by so much?

Britney Haynes: I was not surprised. The thing about the jury is it always flips on somebody – this jury was never going to vote for Dan, whether he was up against Danielle or up against Ian. This was the most bitter jury in the history of juries. I am not kidding you, this jury hated Dan so bad. They could have Dan up against a bottle of ketchup and the bottle of ketchup would have won this game. The hatred of Dan was on a whole new level I've never seen. Bitter is an understatement.

Insider.com: So why did you vote for Ian?

Britney: I voted for Ian because I think he played a very good game. We were close in the house and obviously working together. He's a mega fan of the show, has an amazing attitude and was happy to be here every day. Every day in this house has been like a dream for him and winning BB is just making his whole life right now. Not for nothing, Dan played a great game, but he's won this game before. He's got half a mill in the bank and this was Ian's turn. Dan played a phenomenal game, but Ian played a winning game as well.

JaneBanks said:

Britney Haynes

Britney Haynes: I was not surprised. The thing about the jury is it always flips on somebody – this jury was never going to vote for Dan, whether he was up against Danielle or up against Ian. This was the most bitter jury in the history of juries. I am not kidding you, this jury hated Dan so bad. They could have Dan up against a bottle of ketchup and the bottle of ketchup would have won this game. The hatred of Dan was on a whole new level I've never seen. Bitter is an understatement.

Britney: I voted for Ian because I think he played a very good game. We were close in the house and obviously working together. He's a mega fan of the show, has an amazing attitude and was happy to be here every day. Every day in this house has been like a dream for him and winning BB is just making his whole life right now. Not for nothing, Dan played a great game, but he's won this game before. He's got half a mill in the bank and this was Ian's turn. Dan played a phenomenal game, but Ian played a winning game as well.

Hardly surprising to me.

I was so disappointed in America's Vote. I didn't think Frank deserved the $25,000. Guess he can stay unemployed a little bit longer. :scratchin

I am really happy that Ian won BB. He played a clean game, and he is very deserving.

I'm also glad Danielle walked away with NOTHING.

Britney Haynes

Like I said earlier, this just proves that Dan played a great game to get to the Final 2 but NOT to win. You need to win over the jury members at the same time you are voting them out. Dan had absolutely 0 finesse in doing that and paid the price.

I was so disappointed in America's Vote. I didn't think Frank deserved the $25,000. Guess he can stay unemployed a little bit longer. :scratchin

I am really happy that Ian won BB. He played a clean game, and he is very deserving.

Well not exactly nothing. She would have been paid about 9000 for the 12 weeks

Not bad for a summer job

Ive been listening to a lot of interviews with the houseguests. One thing is becoming clear as well. The fact that Dan had won already played a big role in picking voting for Ian. Brit and Jenn both said they felt that Dan had won already and wanted to give Ian a turn. Neither was put off by Dan's gameplay but wanted to spread the wealth. Its also clear that the speeches really had nothing to do it. They had all decided before the show.

Like I said earlier, this just proves that Dan played a great game to get to the Final 2 but NOT to win. You need to win over the jury members at the same time you are voting them out. Dan had absolutely 0 finesse in doing that and paid the price.

I would agree with you if Dr. Will never played the game. He was as ruthless as Dan and told everyone he would lie and back stab. He even lied about having cancer. Everyone still voted for better game play.

I would agree with you if Dr. Will never played the game. He was as ruthless as Dan and told everyone he would lie and back stab. He even lied about having cancer. Everyone still voted for better game play.

Dr. Will has a certain charm about him that somehow forces people to love him even after they've been completely screwed over by him. Dan lacks that charm. Just because a strategy was successful for one doesn't mean it will be for another.

Dr. Will has a certain charm about him that somehow forces people to love him even after they've been completely screwed over by him. Dan lacks that charm. Just because a strategy was successful for one doesn't mean it will be for another.

Dan has what the houseguests called "the mist". They knew Dan could talk anybody in to doing anything, yet they still kept him in the game.

Just like Wil said - "You fell for the lies, be mad at yourself".

Not so different from Dr. Will.

Why are you disappointed Frank won American's vote? I'm just curious. IMO he deserved it. He was on the block constantly and fought hard in competitions to save himself, which for me, is more deserving than someone who just flys under the radar. But that's just me. I'd like to hear your opinion. Maybe I'm missing something.

Just a thought... If Dan did win the final HOH, and took Dani with him... He would be regarded as THE BEST player ever! A coach taking his player to the end, he would have won even if he came in second. But, I really think he knew Ian deserved to be in the final 2.

I was hoping for a Dan win, but I also liked Ian, and I agree with Britney's statement about why she voted for Ian. I may have too... I remember how one night early on he walked around the house, layed under a table, and was just in awe of the fact that he had made it on the show. He was such a huge fan, a smart kid, and he had a good heart. This was my favorite season, I've seen every single one!

Why are you disappointed Frank won American's vote? I'm just curious. IMO he deserved it. He was on the block constantly and fought hard in competitions to save himself, which for me, is more deserving than someone who just flys under the radar. But that's just me. I'd like to hear your opinion. Maybe I'm missing something.

You didn't ask me but I will give you my opinion anyway. Frank is whiney little punk that crawled so far up Boogie's butt that I'm surprised Mike didn't choke. He did win a lot of competitions but he was also one of the dumbest players in the house this summer.

Winning competitions is not enough for me when everything else about him is so negative. :rolleyes1

Danielle's face was funny when Frank won America's player.

She really thought she had it in the bag.

I heard she made some kind of comment that she was the "Jordan" of this season!....... UMMMMMMMM......... not even close my dear.

I think you need to ask why he was on the block so often. It wasn't always because he was such a threat. Shane was too, but he wasn't put up that way. The guy was smug, arrogant and had a bit of an entitlement issue. He turned people off and they didn't trust him. You can argue that this is just bad gameplay.

I still don't buy that he won AF fair and square. I know Dan and Ian were not eligible but I still find it hard to believe.

Just a thought... If Dan did win the final HOH, and took Dani with him... He would be regarded as THE BEST player ever! A coach taking his player to the end, he would have won even if he came in second. But, I really think he knew Ian deserved to be in the final 2.
!

The interviews are showing that Dan had no chance against anyone for 2 reasons. First that the jury was just plain bitter, I mean REALLY bitter. Secondly, many just weren't going to vote for him because he was a previous winner. He had won before and they felt it was someone else's turn.

Also, he and Ian were convinced that Dani had too many votes in jury and would beat both of them. I know Ian is saying he did it out of his "deal" but the deal came about b/c they each thought they couldn't beat Dani. It doesn't seem like it was anything more than self preservations not some kind of altruistic decision. It wasn't until after they were out that they learned jurors had such issues with Dani.

I love this show. It is such a great social experiment. And the fact that you have live feeds and don't have to fall for the show editing makes it all the better!

You didn't ask me but I will give you my opinion anyway. Frank is whiney little punk that crawled so far up Boogie's butt that I'm surprised Mike didn't choke. He did win a lot of competitions but he was also one of the dumbest players in the house this summer.

Winning competitions is not enough for me when everything else about him is so negative. :rolleyes1

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

He was also one of the first to fall for Dan's line of bull.

Dan has what the houseguests called "the mist". They knew Dan could talk anybody in to doing anything, yet they still kept him in the game.

Just like Wil said - "You fell for the lies, be mad at yourself".

Not so different from Dr. Will.

What are you arguing here? You keep trying to convince me of how great Dan was. He wasn't, he lost. Where is the confusion here?

No more after dark????? You mean the cameras don't follow them home to keep us busy until next summer??

Not fair :(

Danielle's face was funny when Frank won America's player.

She really thought she had it in the bag.

I heard she made some kind of comment that she was the "Jordan" of this season!....... UMMMMMMMM......... not even close my dear.

During the final 3, Danielle would go around the house asking Ian and Dan which past houseguest she reminded them of. They would tell her that she is a "cross between Jordan and Daniele Donato". They also would say that she and Shane were the "Jeff and Jordan" of the season and America must love them. She really thought the favorite was going to be her or Shane. Of course, I would have preferred that to Frank.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter