~ Big Brother 12 ~ UPDATE ~ pg199 ~ (12/6/11)

Hello!

I'm new to DIS and you wouldn't believe my excitement when I saw a BB thread!

I'm hooked on BB. I watch the live feeds A LOT! lol

Can't wait for it to start! :woohoo:

I'm in! :banana:

I have a friend who always comes up with a stunning strategy for the remaining house guests. I wish we could secretly communicate with our faves! :laughing:

I'm so excited for Big Brother to return...can't wait! I made sure to order Showtime this year so I can watch BB After Dark.

Can't wait, my fav summer show! They are doing Showtime After Dark again, and this time we have Showtime! So I'll be recording it every night.

Can't wait, my fav summer show! They are doing Showtime After Dark again, and this time we have Showtime! So I'll be recording it every night.

We don't have Showtime (we like HBO better) but I always order it during the summer for Big Brother! We love watching BB After Dark. :goodvibes Only annoying thing- when it is just getting good (like people are fighting) and it ends! Then I always want to run and subscribe to the live feeds, but somehow I always manage to control myself.:rolleyes1

Only annoying thing- when it is just getting good (like people are fighting) and it ends! Then I always want to run and subscribe to the live feeds, but somehow I always manage to control myself.:rolleyes1

Or when you have the volume turned up real loud because people are plotting & whispering, then they break for that mini comercial and Julie Chen is so loud it scares you to death!

Or when you have the volume turned up real loud because people are plotting & whispering, then they break for that mini comercial and Julie Chen is so loud it scares you to death!

:lmao: Yes, that is annoying too! I also don't like when they show the super gory previews for their other shows.

I love after dark! I always tell myself to wait and watch the next day on DVR but next thing you know it's 1 am .....

:lmao: I've woken my husband up quite a few times on that one! Julie Chen plus that loud commercial break BB theme music they play. Can't wait for BB!!

if anyone gets a code for Real for the subscription let us know!!

My summer reality TV fix:cool1:...helps fill the void after Survivor and AR end!!

THE RUMORED BIG BROTHER 12 HOUSE

Diary room:The diary room is the one room that has not changed much and appears to be the same as last year with one exception; the background is lit up red instead of blue.

Workout/Spa room:The workout room/spa room is oddest room out of all. It has a theme of a funeral parlor with plain white walls and minimal decor. The only things in the room are a large white casket with an open lid in the middle of the room and a small table in the corner and a candy dish. Behind the casket there is a large frame which reads “rest in peace” and a space for someone’s picture in the middle. Surrounding the casket are funeral bouquets. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bathroom:The bathroom has an “under the sea” theme, the walls are shiny and metallic, decorated with different shades of blue and the floor looks like fake sand. The sinks are seashells that look as though they are floating in mid air. There are also large blue lava lamps hanging on the wall on each side of the mirror.

The Backyard: has a volleyball net but there are no volleyballs, just beach balls. There is no longer a pool table instead there is a foosball table in its place. The pool and the hot tub are just the same as previous seasons, as well as the couch area.

Kitchen: there is a large fish tank between the living room and the kitchen with really exotic fish. It is also the first thing you see when you walk into the house. Continuing on to the kitchen, it follows the same summer camp cabin theme as the large bedroom. There is a large round picnic table in the corner. The floors are hardwood and the walls are a glossy wood paneling. The memory wall for the houseguests is made of the same glossy wood paneling; it is designed to look like big plastic ladybugs are crawling all over it.

Big Bedroom: the big bedroom has a summer camp cabin theme, with bunk beds along the wall and a large sleeping bag on the floor which could fit more than one person. Hanging on the wall is a giant moose head. The whole room is dressed up to look like you are in a cabin, with lanterns and other cabin accents.

Small Bedroom: has a beach theme; there are large and small sandcastles and beach balls with an ocean mural on the wall with reeds running along it. This room does not look very comfortable to sleep in with two of the beds being beach lounge chairs and the other two are just beach towels. There are no mattresses in this room. This season there will be only two bedrooms (plus the HOH room) as one of the walls has been removed.

HoH room: the hallway leading to the HOH room is also beach themed, but instead of the usual couch/chess set on the upstairs landing, there’s now a mini gazebo. The HoH room is quite strange. It has a creepy carnival theme to it which doesn’t fit with the rest of the house at all. There’s a fortune telling arcade machine in one corner. In another corner, there’s a tank with a giant live tarantula inside. Along the walls are carnival fun-house mirrors which make you appear to be taller/shorter/fatter/skinnier as you walk past them.

Living Room: in the living room, there’s a big screen behind the couches and nomination chairs that plays a continuous loop of crashing waves. (I suspect that this season when the live feeds are cut the screen will show this same crashing waves video loop.) There are also fake palm trees stand on each side of the screen. Continuing with this beach theme the carpet is a sandy coloured shag. There is also a large ocean sunset mural that is wall opposite the nomination chairs. The room has a tropical paradise feel to it.

edited to add link: http://www.bbheavendish.com/profile...ttp://www.bbheavendish.com)&utm_content=#BB12

Thanks! How interesting. I pity those that don't get a real bed. It's time to shake it up a bit. I like the idea of foos ball and volleyball.

Wonder what the funeral parlor is all about?

They did do the not enough beds before so that isn't know. Wouldn't want to be the ones sleeping on the towel on floor but it is like that one steel room they had before were they just had a sleeping bag or something. I don't think I would like the HOH room either. Snakes aren't my thing. :laughing:

Can't wait until we see what people will be in the house and who will clash with who.

15 DAYS!!!!!!!! :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :banana: :woohoo: :yay:

For anyone interested in the LIVE FEEDS!!!!

http://www.bbheavendish.com/page/bb12-live-feeds

BIG BROTHER 12 LIVE FEED EARLY BIRD SPECIAL RUNS FROM JUNE 17th-JULY 7th Beginning on June 17th you can sign up for the Live Feeds for $29.99 and get the entire season. That will save you $10 over the quarterly plan and $15 over the monthly plan.

I've never invested in the live feeds. I have been watching Big Brother After Dark for the last few years. But this summer, I'm thinking about trying the live feeds out. Is it worth it?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter