Biergarten Seating

Does anyone know if Biergarten has gone back to communal seating?
We were there in October and we had a table to ourselves.Going again in May without kids and I am still hoping to have a table to ourselves. But since it’s just the two of us we would not mind sharing a table with another couple.. I like talking to people and listening to their memories and dreams! We have many great memories with our boys at this restaurant.. it’s a must stop for us !

I loathe the communal seating. Last time our party of 9 was seated with another party of 5. Wouldn't have been a problem but the other party insisted on sitting on 1 side of the table versus across from each other. Our party was on the other side. Made it difficult to visit with each other.

Just wanted to provide an update since we just returned from our trip. As others said, Biergarten has not returned to communal seating. After an endless number of trips, we finally decided to try it since we would have our own table (nothing to do with covid - I loathe communal seating). Food and entertainment were great and we would go back again, so I'm hoping that they keep the single family seating.

Just wanted to provide an update since we just returned from our trip. As others said, Biergarten has not returned to communal seating. After an endless number of trips, we finally decided to try it since we would have our own table (nothing to do with covid - I loathe communal seating). Food and entertainment were great and we would go back again, so I'm hoping that they keep the single family seating.

Is it back to buffet or family style? The entertainment survived COVID cutbacks?

Have they returned to communal dining yet? We have a reservation for June 27th.

We were there on Monday, May 16th with a reservation around 2PM. We were a party of 7, and they say us alone at a table for 10. I don't know if it was just due to our larger party size and a quieter time of day, but we enjoyed it. We had three under 7, so we didn't have to worry about them impacting the experience of others.

Have they returned to communal dining yet? We have a reservation for June 27th.
As of June 7th they are still seating dining parties at their own tables regardless of size if you made a reservation. If you are a walk-up they are seating multiple parties together like in the old days. We asked this specific question the day before our reservation and the girl at the hostess stand told us this.

As of last month, it’s buffet and no communal seating..at least for us with an ADR. They have also starting allowing the singers/guests to chant Zicke Zacke Hoi Hoi Hoi.

I loathe the communal seating. Last time our party of 9 was seated with another party of 5. Wouldn't have been a problem but the other party insisted on sitting on 1 side of the table versus across from each other. Our party was on the other side. Made it difficult to visit with each other.
That’s the behavior of psychopaths.

Love Biergarten and will continue to eat there every trip... as long as they don't go back to communal seating. We're introverts and I found it terribly awkward to share a table with strangers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter